**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
All the comforts of home featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, remodeled garage converted into a game room with pool table plus a spacious backyard with putting green, large heated pool and spa (There is a $40.00 per night pool heat fee that is automatically applied to each booking from October 1st through April 30th. Pool will not be heated any other month). Great location minutes to Giants Spring training stadium, Golf, Camelback’s hiking and biking trails, Fashion Square mall and Old Town Scottsdale where you will find restaurants, nightlife, shops, tours and more plus it’s also close to the freeway to get to anywhere in the valley including Sky Harbor Airport.
-Traditional Coffee Maker
-Keurig Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
-Oven / Stove
-65” Smart TV (streaming services only)
-Seating up to 4 plus 2 chairs
-King size bed
-43” Smart TV (streaming services only)
GUEST BEDROOM #1
-Bunk Beds (2 Twins)
-Daybed (2 Twins)
GUEST BEDROOM #2
-Queen Size Bed
-Walk in shower
-Washer and dryer
-TV's: Streaming Services ONLY
-Youtube TV Live
-2 car driveway parking
Our single story home is simple and comfortable featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with a authentic Southwest with a dash of Sante Fe feel. The kitchen has what you need to prepare your meals including a cooktop stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, traditional and Keurig coffee maker, cookware and kitchen utensils. There is a kitchen table for 4 plus 2 additional chairs. You will also appreciate the convenience of the work station located just off the kitchen for all those "digital nomads" & "work from anywhere professionals". The family room is as you walk in the door and has a sofa, 2 chairs, and a 65” Smart TV (streaming services only).
The spacious master bedroom features a King size bed, 43” Smart TV (streaming services only), walk in closet and private bathroom with single sink and tub/shower combo. The first guest bedroom features a bunk bed (2 twin size beds) and a day bed (2 twin size beds), the second bedroom features a Queen size bed. The Guest bathroom has a single sink and walk in shower.
The backyard is spacious and perfect for entertaining! The covered back patio has outdoor dining and seating with a heated pool and spa! Enjoy a relaxing evening at home playing a game of corn hole, practicing your golf, or grilling up some burgers on the outdoor BBQ grill or just hanging out in the garage that has been converted into a game room featuring a pool table. The driveway garage door is therefore inoperable for your comfort and security. There’s lots for everyone to do and plenty of room for everyone to spread out and yet enjoy one another's company so come enjoy all this home has to offer!
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*No Smoking Allowed
*No Pets Allowed
*No Parties or Events Allowed
*For the safety of our home and guests, exterior property front of driveway and front door is under 24/7 video surveillance
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 3 6 0 7 5 8
Scottsdale STR License: 2 0 3 1 6 4 1
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information, and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Let us help create exciting memories and have more fun when you stay with us by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions day including:
Golf at Starfire Golf Club
Pangaea land of the Dinosaurs
Scottsdale Segway Tours
Free Fun! Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You may choose to go to the Phoenix Zoo in the morning then golf at lunch and then Medieval times that evening. Please note this Free Fun package for free admissions listed above is Not valid on stays 28 nights or more.
Frequently Asked Questions
· For the safety of our home and guests, exterior property front of home and front door 24/7 video surveillance. Audio and visual cameras are showing the front and driveway.
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or touch pool equipment you will be charged for damage it causes.
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234