**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
If you are coming to Scottsdale this is the perfect place to be. Great location minutes to Old Town Scottsdale's Shopping, Dining, Golfing and Nightlife. Close to Tempe, Loop 101 & 202 Freeways, Giant Stadium and other Spring Training Ballparks. Whether you are coming for business or pleasure this home is perfect for couples, business or a quick getaway with your friends or family. This comfy townhome sleeps 8 and features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath and a community pool (not heated).
-Traditional Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
LIVING ROOM (downstairs)
-Sectional Sleeper Sofa
-50” Flat Screen Smart TV
1/2 BATHROOM (downstairs)
DINING AREA (downstairs)
-Seating for 6
-4 Barstools at counter
MASTER BEDROOM (Upstairs)
-King size bed
-40” Flat Screen Smart TV
Walk in Shower
1st GUEST BEDROOM (Upstairs)
-Queen size bed
-32” Flat Screen Smart TV
2nd GUEST BEDROOM (Upstairs)
-2 Twin Beds
-32” Flat Screen Smart TV
GUEST BATHROOM (Upstairs)
-Full Size Washer/Dryer
Enjoy our 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome located on ground level with a private back covered patio featuring outdoor seating and a BBQ grill for your outdoor dining needs plus a community pool (not heated). Feel at home in the living room where you can curl up on the sectional sleeper sofa (for additional sleeping) and read a book or catch up on your favorite TV show on the 50” flat screen TV w/ cable. The kitchen has all you need to prepare your meals during your stay; kitchen utensils, cookware, dishwasher, stove/oven, microwave, traditional coffee maker, and refrigerator. The dining area is just off the kitchen and seats 6 plus there are barstools at the kitchen counter. The half bathroom is located just off the living room and features a single sink. Located upstairs are all three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The master bedroom features a King size bed, dresser, closet, 40" flat screen smart TV and has a private bathroom with walk in shower and single sink. The first guest bedroom has a Queen size bed, dresser, closet and a 32" Smart TV and the second guest bedroom has 2 Twin size beds, dresser, closet and a 32" Smart TV. The upstairs guest bathroom is in the hall and has a single sink and tub/shower combo. No need to go home with dirty laundry when you have a full size washer and dryer in the unit. We know you will enjoy your stay and come back year after year!
Scottsdale has some of the most renowned courses all year long so don’t leave your golf clubs at home. The Phoenix Open is in February and there are several other local events such as Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction, The Fiesta Bowl, Arizona Diamondback, Arizona Cardinals, Arizona Coyotes and Phoenix Suns and Arabian Horse Shows.
-2 Covered Parking Spots in front of unit (on backside)
-Additional first come, first serve parking (uncovered) down the way also on backside
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*Non-Smoking Unit. No Pets.
No Parties or Events allowed
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 3 3 5 8 5 1
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Let us help create exciting memories and have more fun when you stay with us by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including:
- Golf at Starfire Golf Club
- Medieval Times
- OdySea Aquarium
- Pangaea land of the Dinosaurs
- Phoenix Zoo
**Please note this Free Fun package for free admissions listed above is Not valid on stays over 28 days.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234