Vista Hermosa Steps to the Heated Pool
New Listing! Ground Level, End Unit, WiFi/Cable, Steps to Heated Pool, Covered Assigned Parking
New Listing in popular Vista Hermosa on Siesta Key!! Book your island beach vacation at Vista Hermosa in this beautiful ground level condo located only a few steps from the heated swimming pool! Updated with ocean & beach decor, it's located near both Public Beach Accesses 12# and #13 on Crescent Beach!! Come on down and soak up our Florida sunshine.....play in the Gulf of Mexico, build sandcastles with the super fine, powdery soft sand, comb the beach for seashells, or head out on a sailboat for the afternoon. Sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico are super spectacular and different every evening!! Leave your vehicle under the assigned covered parking or grab one of our many free open air shuttle services! So grab your favorite swimsuits & sundresses and come on down....Florida is open and we would love to host you!!
Vista Hermosa Steps to Pool Highlights:
Ground level condo - no stairs
6 Minute Walk to Crescent Beach Access #13 or
8 Minute Walk to Crescent Beach Access #12
Steps from Community Heated Swimming Pool & BBQ
WiFi, Cable Included Plus Streaming
Master BR KING Bed, New Smart TV, Cable, Ensuite
2nd Guest BR Two Queen Beds, Cable TV
Covered Assigned Parking for 1
Beach Accessories & Beach Towels Included
Sunroom with Access to Heated Pool
End Unit, First Floor
Easy Self Check-in
Communal Laundry close by
Community Clubhouse & Shuffleboard
Community BBQ Area With Tables/Umbrellas Steps Away
Walk to Many Nearby Local's Favorite Cafes (very close)
Short walk to a public Crescent Beach access, two of them to be exact! We include (2) beach chairs, an umbrella, beach towels and a beach cart for your convenience. If you don't feel like a beach day; hang out at the complex swimming pool with loungers, tables & chairs. There is a clubhouse with bathrooms and a small kitchen with lots of tables & chairs, plus book shelves and a comfy sofa fo chill out upon. You also have a community grilling area with tables & umbrellas for a bit of shade if you want. This is the ideal vacation spot located on the southern side of Siesta Key with restaurants, bars, ice cream, lunch spots, convenient stores, grocery and specialty shops all nearby. Siesta Key Village is just up the road about 10 minutes (depending on traffic & where you're headed). Leave your car behind and take a free trolley ride (tips appreciated).
Park under your private carport and head inside using keyless entry. This beautiful condo is updated and furnished with all you need to enjoy your trip on Siesta Key!
Use the coded key pad to enter inside the condo, so easy! The kitchen is off the entryway so load up on groceries if you like. All essential appliances are included such as dishwasher, coffeemaker, blender, dishes, etc. The pass-thru opening makes it easy to set up the 4 person dining table. Enjoy meals together.
The living room has a modern leather sofa and with a push of a button extends to a "fully relaxed" position.... in just seconds you'll be snoring blissfully! Enjoy watching your favorite apps and/or cable on the large flatscreen TV. Off the living room is the sunroom with access to the clubhouse and heated swimming pool (literally just steps away).
Bedrooms: Master KING bedroom is decorated with beach bold colors and includes an ensuite bath & walk-in closet. The ensuite has a tiled shower and solid stone vanity. Heavy blinds cover the window. The guest bedroom has two QUEEN beds, walk-in closet and a wall mounted flatscreen TV with cable included.
Communal coin operated washer/dryer located (on each floor). Close by.
No smoking or vaping of any kind inside the home. No pets are allowed.
This is a two-week minimum property and includes only 1 marked covered spot. Limited shared guest spots are available, but may not be available during prime times. Do not book with gaps in between rentals less than 2 weeks.
Booking season? We are currently accepting reservations for full months only. Please book a full month and not mid-month to mid-month. E.G. Feb 1 - 28 not Feb 15 - Mar 15. Ask if unsure or for exceptions.
HOA application is required to identify that you have access to the property and a way to contact you in case of an emergency. For bookings more than 2 weeks, there is an extra charge of $40 for the application fee.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145