NEW LISTING at the popular Beach Club complex on the south end of Siesta Key!! Available now, this adorable cottage is modern and decorated in a beach theme with a full size kitchen, private washer & dryer and more! The Beach Club located near the south bridge has both a private designated beach area (limited) along with shared private beach access gate, is only a block or so from popular Crescent Beach on Siesta Key. Literally, in just a few minutes, you can be relaxing on the beach, listening to the gentle waves roll up onto the Gulf shoreline... watching another amazing evening sunset. No driving needed to enjoy Siesta Key, Florida!! Many restaurants, cafes & ice cream parlors steps away!! Come see for yourself.....
Condo & Complex Highlights:
Shared Private Gated Beach Access
Very Short Walk to Beach
Community Heated Pool & Hot Tub
Master King Bed & Ensuite Bath
Guest Bedroom King Bed & TV
WiFi & 3TV's Included for Streaming
Private Stacked Laundry in Cottage
Parking For ONE VEHICLE ONLY.
Bottom Floor Unit with Stairs (3/4 Split Flight)
Private Keyless Entry
Open Large Shared Patio
Private Beach Chairs Provided (4) Inside the Cottage. (Complex also provides some on first come, first serve basis at the Beach)
Beach Towels Provided Inside Cottage
Beach Club Short Walk to Beach....has two completely renovated bathrooms, all new wood tile flooring throughout the cottage, three Smart TV's one in each bedroom, new kitchen cabinets and more! Stacked washer and dryer inside the cottage, no coins or having to wait for an open washer to get your clothes clean. Beach Club complex provides beach chairs and umbrellas for all guests to take to the beach on a first come first serve basis located outside by the pool; however, we also provide you with 4 private beach chairs located inside the cottage. (Must return to cottage) Although this condo is a first floor unit, there are split steps equalling to 3/4 flight of stairs to reach the front door. No keys needed to enter the cottage; we have installed a keyless coded keypad for your convenience.
Upon entering the cottage you'll find the modern full size kitchen with stainless appliances, white & gray solid stone counters plus new modern cabinetry. It includes a small dishwasher as well as basic appliances such as a coffee maker, blender, and more. Cabinets are stocked with cooking pots & pans, cups, dishes, etc. No perishables are provided. There is a beautiful dining table for 4 people to enjoy homemade meals together. Gorgeous table & bench hand made by property owners. Inside the closet near the doorway is a stacked private washer & dryer. We include a starter laundry pack for your convenience. The living room has a sofa sleeper for 2 and a large flatscreen TV for streaming your favorite apps.
The guest bathroom is modern and includes a soaker bath tub and dark tiling. You're sure to love the large rain style shower-head.
Bedrooms: Master had a King bed, ensuite bath with a wall-mounted flatscreen TV to stream your favorite show. The guest bedroom also has a king bed, closet and wall-mounted flatscreen TV. Absolutely NO SMOKING OR VAPING inside the cottage. NO pets allowed.
A heated community pool and hot tub surrounded by lush greenery is only steps away to the right and around the corner. Siesta Key Village restaurants and shops are a short drive up the main road or just a free trolley ride away if you prefer; however; there are many restaurants & shops within a short distance (pizza, breakfast cafes etc.. This is the ideal vacation spot located on the southern side of Siesta Key with restaurants, bars, ice cream parlors. Rent bicycles, go parasailing, scuba dive, snorkel or fish on a sunny afternoon. There is plenty of fun for everyone!
Parking can be tight in this complex, assigned spots are not given and in high periods, spaces may be difficult to find. You are given a pass for 1 space. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND, NO VAPING inside.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.