Looking for fantastic location? This 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo on Siesta Key sits right across from the Siesta Key Beach voted #1 Beach in USA. This large condo is light and bright with large wrap around balcony and great view of the pool. It is clean and comfortable with everything you need for a restful vacation.
"Our House at the Beach" offers great family friendly amenities with a community swimming pool and 2 tennis courts. A 5 minute walk and your at the #1 rated beach in the USA with picnic tables.. Enjoy morning walks on the beach or a picnic basket of wine and cheese to watch a daily incredible sunset. Elevator building. You'll never want to leave!
This end unit has tons of natural light and has an open and spacious feeling. The living room/TV room is decorated with a beachy feel in neutral colors and has sliding doors to the wrap around balcony. Enjoy wifi/cable throughout the unit. Right off the kitchen is a large dining table for 4 people with great views to enjoy while eating your favorite home cooked meal. Kitchen is stocked with everything you need to prepare a family meal. You have a stainless appliances including a microwave and dishwasher too! For your convenience there is a stackable washer/dryer in the unit.
Master bedroom has an en-suite bath with bathtub and shower, King bed and large closet. There are large windows with great views and new blinds just added 1/2024) natural light and a TV as well. The guest bedroom has a queen bed with closet and bathroom right around the corner. The second bathroom has a walk-in shower and tile floors.
Master: King bed, New Blinds Added as of Jan. 2024
Guest: Queen bed
Dining room area: Pull out Queen couch which can be left open as there are 2 other couches in the living room. Easy to accommodate 6 people.
Enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings on the balcony while the sunsets or star gaze on a clear night.
Peak-a-book view of the beach from the side balcony - not full water views. Views of downtown Sarasota off in the distance.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, etc. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage. This complex does allow golf carts.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
The pool will be closed from September 25, 2023 until October 09,2023, (weather permitting) due to new paver's being installed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.