Gorgeous Bay Views, WiFi/Cable, Turtle Beach Across Street, 2 Heated Pools,Tennis/Pickleball
Accurately named, SUNRISE COVE offers incredible BAY sunrises morning after morning....but wait there's more....a 5 minute walk across the street will land you onto Turtle Beach for incredible evening sunsets! Having the option of the bay and the beach is a dream come true! Lay out in the sun, build sandcastles with your kids or spouse, pick up shells as you stroll along the shore, play in the gentle waves, lie under an umbrella with a good book or hang out at the swimming pool all afternoon....it's up to you! Do it all and more while on your Florida beach vacation on Siesta Key....Plus Siesta Key Village with many great shops, restaurants, cafes and nightlife are just a short ride up the road....or leave your car under the carport and take a free shuttle service that is located across the street.
We offer a beautifully updated, well furnished two bedroom, 2 bath condo on the 3rd floor (elevator building) with all the amenities in a complex that you could want or need on your Florida vacation. We have two lighted tennis/pickle ball courts, Clubhouse with large kitchen and plenty of tables/chairs, and bathrooms for large parties, his/her fitness rooms (now reopened), billiard and ping pong tables, plus a reading and game room. Best of all you have a large heated swimming pool literally sitting on the bay! In addition, behind the pool building are two community barbecue grills for your use with several picnic tables to enjoy an all american grilled cheeseburger while viewing the mesmerizing bay.....ahhh! Plus a smaller pool down the other end of the complex that's open dawn to dusk.
From the entryway, you have a completely updated gorgeous new kitchen including large farm style stainless sink with a pull-down sprayer, new Samsung stainless built-in microwave above stainless and black 5 burner glass stovetop and oven, stainless refrigerator with double French doors and bottom freezer drawer with ice trays, and Samsung dishwasher too! There are new white kitchen cabinets with soft close drawers, and lots of counter space dressed up with gorgeous natural solid stone granite of ivory with gray and black specks. Included are two large wicker bar stools with cushioned seats situated at the countertop bar. The kitchen is provided with all the basic cooking utensils, pots and pans, dishes and stemware that you need to make all your meals at home if you prefer....
Just behind the bar stools is a large new dining table for 6. Located just off the kitchen make setting up the table a breeze....and all comes with great intracoastal water views!! The living room has double sliding doors that open out to your private screened-in lanai where you can enjoy your morning coffee soaking up the sunrise every single day! There is a great view of the heated pool area and boats as well. In the lanai is a cafe table for 4 to enjoy your meals with bay views. A ceiling fan, new freshly laid outdoor carpet and a single chair next to a small table complete the lanai. The living room has a sleeper sofa that bests sleeps 1 but two is possible, a matching love seat decorated with colorful pillows, and a chair as well for extra seating in front of the 46" flatscreen TV. Xfinity cable and WiFi included.
The master is just off the living room with the same incredible water views of the bay . This room has a new Queen bed with a Sealy mattress, large dresser for storage with a mirror above. dual nightstands with lamps, a work desk with a chair and a small flatscreen TV with basic cable for falling asleep to...There's a large walk-in closet with custom shelving and lots of space to hang up your belongings. Plus you have an ensuite full bathroom with tub/shower combination, single sink on formica countertop with white tile flooring.
The second bedroom is across the kitchen with the bathroom next to it. There are twin beds with high end Sealy mattresses, a nightstand with a lamp in between the beds, walk-in closet with shelves, small flatscreen with basic cable atop a small basic dresser. The bathroom has a step-up tiled shower with one sink and a Toto water closet.
6 beach towels, 2 beach chairs, and 1 umbrella, 1 cooler for your use.
Total heated sq ft is 1,233. Sleeps 4.
This is a MONTHLY RENTAL PROPERTY. We book whole months e.g. Mar 1 - Mar 31 not mid-month to mid-month for Jan, Feb, Mar & April
No smoking, No pets allowed on the complex or inside the unit. It is no problem to book in December and stay through January during season.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
HOA application and approval required.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Jeff Kattrein with Coldwell Banker or click here to see properties for sale.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145