Newly Renovated! Pool Underway, WiFi, King Master w/En-suite, Garage, Washer/Dryer, Dog Friendly
New Listing of Gulf Gate Estates private home with a private swimming pool underway!! Take advantage of the construction pricing while you can! Smooth Sailing two bedroom, two bath home is in a convenient location to all things great in Sarasota! The best part is, its location to Siesta Key, its beaches, village shops, cafes, nightlife and much more! Only 4.2 miles to Siesta Key's Public Beach & Pavilion, even closer is public beach access #12, just 2.5 miles! You'll love being close to Siesta Key and its fabulous shops, cafe's, & restaurants with live music and outdoor seating...and of course, its famous beaches with notable soft, white, powdery quartz sands....Keep your vehicle out of the sun & heat and park it inside the single car garage. Ample driveway for guests and their vehicles.
SMOOTH SAILING HIGHLIGHTS: ***Heated swimming pool under construction. Completion date postponed at the moment. The pool bones are in position... just needs to be finished. No backyard while this is underway. Pool heat will be extra. Ask us. ***
King Master Bedroom, TV, En-suite Bath
Guest Bedroom, 2 Twin Beds. The Twins can be connected to make a 'king' for $50.
New Porcelain Flooring
Fido Friendly (1) Well-Behaved with Prior Permission & Pet Fee
WiFi/ Apps for Streaming Included (no cable)
Attached Single Car Garage (no commercial or work vehicles allowed)
Beach Towels, Chairs, & Umbrella Provided
Private Washer & Dryer
The Gulf waters are a perfect mix of crystal blue-green. Grab one of our provided beach towels, beach umbrella & chairs & head to Crescent Beach for a day of swimming in the Gulf, picking up sea shells, throwing out a cast, or building sand castles with the little ones! Most of whatever you like, you'll find it here. Detweiler's Farmers Market just 5 minutes away makes it easy to load up on fresh healthy foods....a local's fave for fresh seafood!
We have provided keyless entry so just enter your private code and relax. The kitchen has been updated with new flooring; it's modern with quality stainless appliances, white cabinets that are stocked with dishes, pots, pans and small appliances such as coffeemaker, blender etc are included. No food items. Dining for 6 off the kitchen where you can enjoy meals as a family; sit together on soft padded chairs. The dining room is open to the main living room.
The living room is decorated with soft yellow and aqua hues with a sofa and accent chair. The sofa is a queen sleeper. WiFi included plus a Smart Vizio TV for streaming apps. No cable, WiFi included.. New porcelain wide plank tiling throughout the home. There are stacked sliding doors that lead into the sunroom where you also have access to the modern kitchen. The sunroom has a sofa and wicker style work desk if you like bringing a laptop. The sofa is also a queen sleeper.
BEDROOMS: The MASTER bedroom has a KING BED, new en-suite fabulous bathroom with a large tiled shower and solid stone vanity for two. The GUEST bedroom has two quality twin beds, plus a large walk-in closet that includes a dresser. No TV. The guest bath is around the corner with a solid stone grey/white vanity, a soaker bath tub and tiled shower. Blow dryers and towels are included.
This is a NON-SMOKING/VAPING home. Do NOT smoke inside the garage! Thank you! Zoning restricted property with minimum stay requirements.
If bringing one dog, give us a call or reach out by message before booking. Backyard is NOT available at this time due to construction. You are responsible for your dog and for cleanup. No cats allowed, no exceptions. We will provide you with a pet-friendly lease once the pet fee is added.
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.