New FABULOUS CUSTOM BUILT PRIVATE home on Siesta Key available to rent!! Only a 5 minute walk to sink your toes into the soft sands of Crescent Beach located on the south end of the island. Truly a perfect location for a beach get-a-way. Over 6500 sqft all to yourself within this one of a kind solidly built custom saltwater pool home. Nothing missing here! Keep your car inside the air-controlled garage and instead walk or take a free trolley ride wherever you'd like to go. Many options within walking distance. Head over to a local's fave called Captain Curt's Sniki Tiki in your beach wear and flip flops (4 min walkaway) where you can enjoy live music, a 4 minute walk to Orange Octopus with delectable homemade treats....try the chocolate & peanut butter waffle cone to start! Popular Spearfish Grill just a few blocks away. Walk 1 block to CB's to charter a fishing boat or rent your own boat for a day. Go parasailing, rent a golf cart, rent jet skis, or sign up for a sunset cruise. It's all at your fingertips while enjoying this incredible new home on Siesta Key. Bike rentals and kayak tour signups are just a block away, too.
This neighborhood is ideal as it's an easy on-off the key via the south bridge and in this specific location, you can avoid most all of the traffic... even during busy times.
5 Minute Walk to Reach Beach Access #12
Saltwater Private Pool & Spa (Heat Available, Ask Us)
4 Stories with a Home Elevator
Home Sits on a Canal (No Fencing, Open Pool)
6 Smart TV's with YouTube TV Included (No Cable Needed)
Quality King Mattresses in 3 Bedrooms, All have Smart TV's, All have Ensuite Baths
Floor 4 has the 4th Bedroom with Twin Bunkbeds, Queen Sofa Sleeper, Smart TV & Bath, Balcony (partial water view)
Custom Kitchen W/High-End Stainless Appliances (Gas), Additional Bar Sink, Beverage Refrigerator, Double Wolf Oven
Single Car Garage plus Driveway Parking
Separate Heat for Spa & the Pool
One Dog Allowed for 14 day stays or longer w/Fee, Restrictions Apply (no cats)
Super SwimPro tethering system available to use for those who love a challenging workout (see Super Swim Pro for instructions)
No Parties Allowed (10 Persons Max Occupancy at All Times including visitors)
Webber BBQ Grill on 1st Floor Patio (Gas Hookups). Note the 2nd floor grill has an Alfresco grill system with briquettes and requires time and requires following the directions. The 1st floor grill is for regular grilling.
Whole house Water Filtration, Soft-Water System
Use the keyless lock system to enter the home, easy and uncomplicated! The first level has an open patio to relax under the shade next to the saltwater pool & spa. (Pool heat is separate from the spa heat, both can be added for a fee, just ask us.) This floor also has access to the garage.
Floor #1: entrance, garage, large family room with 81" Smart TV, corner sofa, refrigerator, dishwasher covered patio, Webber BBQ with plenty of comfortable seating and access to the pool. Outdoor shower, too.
Floor #2 main floor with a living room, large Smart TV (plus YouTube TV), large, screened patio with a built-in gas grill to cook the perfect fillet !!. Relax on the patio and enjoy a steak with a glass of your favorite wine. The main floor (2) also has the large custom kitchen stocked with pots, pans, dishes, stemware, coffeemakers, Vitamin blender etc. There is a fabulous 6 burner gas stove top that I'm sure the chef in the family will love to use! Fabulous Subzero custom two door refrigerator system, bar sink next to the double gas Wolf oven with a drink refrigerator for quick access. Large dining table for 8 people to sit comfortably. You have a laundry room with full size, side by side Electrolux washer/dryer with a powder bathroom across the hall.
Floor #3 (with 3 bedrooms) has its own side by side Electrolux w/d, 3 bedrooms, an open balcony over the pool, and a sitting area where one can relax with a good book. BEDROOM #1 has a California king bed, beautiful ensuite bath (shower only), Smart TV (YouTube TV) and walk-in closet. BEDROOM #2 has a king bed, walk-in closet, Smart TV (YouTube TV), and ensuite bathroom with soaking tub & tiled shower. BEDROOM #3 has a king bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, Smart TV (YouTube TV) plus a walk-in closet. Each bedroom closet contains a safe.
Floor #4 has twin bunk beds and a leather sofa queen sleeper, Smart TV, an open balcony with a small view of the ocean and a table for 4 to sit and relax outdoors with expansive views of the island, remote controlled personal A/C plus an ensuite bathroom (shower, no tub).
Parking is limited to a one car garage and the driveway where you can fit 3 vehicles max. No alley or street parking allowed, no parking along the mural fence.
Note: There is current, temporary construction going on within and around the neighborhood. Two spaces are blocked and not shown in the photos... one of the garages and a separate bedroom wing are not included and do not appear in this advertisement.
This is a non-smoking home, no parties allowed with a max of 10 persons at all times, including visitors.
There are cameras on the exterior of the home. This is a non-smoking property. One well behaved dog is allowed with 14 days stays or longer and with prior permission and non-refundable pet fee. This is a private homes with pool that is not fenced but pool alarms are available for you to use. There is a shallow canal on 2 sides of this corner lot and mangroves will 90% of the area. You are responsible for the safety for everyone in your group including children.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.