|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Full Twin|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Book this tranquil & serene vacation home now! This clean, airy, comfortably furnished Shipwatch condo with views of the lush, Palmetto-filled community pool area is the perfect home for you and your guests to soak up some sun, play in the ocean waves and catch your breath in a socially distant fashion during these stressful times. Sip your morning coffee on our private balcony (which runs the full length of the condo alongside the living room and master bedroom) and watch the pelicans soar in the blue sky overhead. Your family will love the Shipwatch community amenities, which include a large community pool, kiddie pool, playground and beach access point.
This restful seaside home has been renovated and features soothing colors, natural decor & soft, cozy furniture. The rooms of this condo are all on one level -- there are no stairs within the unit after you take the community elevator (or public stairwell) to the first floor and walk into the front door. With an open floor plan layout between the living room, dining room and kitchen areas, the Blue Cabana provides its guests with plenty of opportunity to interact and enjoy one another's company while also having separate areas for individual down time.
Make your reservation now for some quality rest & relaxation with your friends & family!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR BLUE CABANA (sleeps 6):
Master Bedroom :
- King size bed with night stands & reading lamps
- Sliding glass door access to private balcony overlooking the Shipwatch community pool and beach.
- En-suite bathroom with tiled walk-in shower and spacious, double-sink vanity.
- Full size bed and twin size bed.
- Night stand with reading lamp and dresser with cable TV.
- Bathroom with tiled shower/tub combo and vanity.
- Queen size pullout sofa bed.
- Views of the lush, Palmetto-filled gardens surrounding the Shipwatch community pool.
- Use of the Shipwatch community pool, kiddie pool, playground & boardwalk beach access.
- Large, renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove & microwave).
- Open floor layout between the living room, kitchen and dining room areas.
- Dining room table seats 6 and kitchen counter seats 2.
- Free WIFI
- Private parking for 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your beach home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Non-smoking, please! This is a family friendly property. No pets allowed!
Guests enter Blue Cabana by taking the building's elevator (or the community staircase) to the 1st floor and entering the front door of the home. Once you enter the front door, you will find an entryway, which leads to the kitchen, dining & living room areas. Both of the home's bedrooms and bathrooms are located off of the kitchen and entryway areas. You'll enjoy the peaceful views of the community pool & gardens from the kitchen, dining & living room areas as well as the master bedroom. You may access the private balcony from either the living room or master bedroom. There is a stacked washing machine & dryer near the kitchen. Off-street parking for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
The community pool doesn't close for the winter season! It will only close for occasional weather issues, periodic maintenance or state closure requirements.
Blue Cabana is located within the ShipWatch residential community in the Wild Dunes Resort on Isle of Palms. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. The 6 person maximum occupancy is the maximum number of people that you may have in the unit at anytime during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
ROOF CONSTRUCTION. From mid Sept 2020 to February 2021 the HOA will be doing a flat roof replacement throughout the resort. There will be some construction noise during the day. The HOA and contractor will do their utmost to keep noise and dust to a minimum.
DUE TO COVID-19, SOME WILD DUNES RESORT AMENITIES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY. WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE RESORT AMENITIES AND WILL NOT MAKE ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE ADJUSTMENTS BASED ON WHICH AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you Kathryn, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay-cation at Blue Cabana. Steven
Thank you YuSan, that is fantastic! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Blue Cabana, this home is really special. So glad we could help. Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Ron, so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Blue Cabana! So glad we could help. Come back again soon. Steven
Thank you Andrew, we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Blue Cabana! Happy we could help. Come back and stay again soon. Steven