New Listing!! Beautiful home in a lovely Sarasota neighborhood only 8 miles from famous Siesta Key. Walk for miles on our award-winning coastline while enjoying what is always magnificent....A GULF OF MEXICO SUNSET!! Book a Marina Jack dining cruise, check out our local museums such as Selby Botanical Gardens or our Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium. Charter a deep sea fishing boat, or rent a pair of jet skis for the gang, rent kayaks or learn how to sail.... so much to do and explore in Sarasota, aka "Paradise"!! Come and see for yourself!
Conch Cottage Highlights:
Private Pool, Not Screened, Not Heated
New BBQ Grill
King Master with New TV (Streaming Service and Sling TV)
Guest Bedroom #1 Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom #2 Two Twin Beds
Backyard With Privacy Fence
Fido Friendly With PRIOR PERMISSION
WiFi Included, 2 TV's for Streaming, No Cable but Sling TV channels
Private Full Size Washer & Dryer
Use of Single Car Garage
Monthly Minimum Stay
This is a spacious private home with a fenced backyard and an open (non-screened) swimming pool (may not be suitable for your little non-swimmers). There's enough room for the whole family.with almost 1300 SQFT and includes a Foosball table which you're sure to enjoy!.
Enter using our keyless coded system.....easy & convenient. There's a full kitchen including stainless appliances and tile flooring. Dishes, glasses, all basic cooking essentials are included but no spices, etc. Within the garage is a full size washer/dryer for you use including a laundry starter pac. Kitchen has a pass thru opening to view the large dining area and the backyard. The dining room is large with white tile flooring and access to the backyard & pool. The door to the pool can be locked secure to keep little ones from getting access to the open pool. The indoor dining table seats 6 with great views of the backyard pool area. The backyard is spacious and private. Enjoy a snack or drink under the umbrella while chilling out on a comfy lounger. The swimming pool does not have heat, which is not necessary during our warmer months.
The living room with nautical theme has a new navy sofa arranged in front of a new 65" flatscreen TV. Many apps are available for streaming, no cable, WiFi included. The guest bathroom has both a tub & shower with large granite stone vanity. The master bedroom has a KING bed, new carpet, new Roku wall-mounted TV for streaming only, his/her closets and ensuite bath with granite stone vanity and step-into tiled shower. Second bedroom has a QUEEN bed, and closet with new carpet. The 3rd bedroom has TWO TWIN beds, wood laminate flooring and a closet.
***NO SMOKING/VAPING. NO CATS ALLOWED***. With prior permission you may bring your well-behaved, medium sized, friendly Fido with refundable pet deposit of $300. The fencing is not Fido escape proof. No barkers, no diggers please. Monthly minimum stay required.
Booking season? Book whole months only January, February and March. No mid-month to mid-month please. For example, Feb 1 - Mar 1 is okay.
Come enjoy everything great that Sarasota and famous Siesta Key has to offer. There something for everyone in this location!
Conveniently close to public golf courses, parks, UTC Mall, Doctor's Hospital and much more!
8.0 Miles to Reach Siesta Key
8.3 Miles to Beach Access 12 on Siesta Key
Less than 1 Mile to Doctor's Hospital
5.5 miles to Nathan Benderson Park
3.6 Miles to Bent Tree Golf Course & Country Club
5.2 Miles to Misty Creek Golf Country Club-Public Course
Detweiler's Farm Market, 1.6 miles
Less than 1 mile to Publix Super Market
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145