Fantastic location near Turtle Beach on Siesta Key! Newly offered is a 4-plex called Coastal Breeze Siesta on the bay. This second floor unit is affectionately named “Turtle”. In only minutes (0.3mi walk) you can be squishing your toes in the lovely, soft, quartz sands of Turtle Beach! Use the provided beach cart to walk to the beach. Relax under an umbrella sitting in a beach chair watching the gentle waves roll in. Comb the beach for miles looking for unique seashells, rent jet skis for the afternoon or relax with a plastic cup of your favorite adult beverage watching the sunset with your favorite partner. If you enjoy kayaking in the morning, we have you covered. Renting kayaks during your stay is a breeze! For those who are early risers, you can experience incredible sunrises from the communal, open patio for a full SUNRISE experience, with your morning coffee in hand…..what are you waiting for!?
Upstairs (no elevator) Turtle "B" Highlights:
4-Plex Building on Bay
8 Minute Walk to Beach Access
2 Smart TV’s, YouTube TV & WiFi Included (no cable)
Queen Master Bedroom (partial bay view)
Communal Single Washer & Dryer, No Cost
Parking for (1) Regular Sized Vehicle
Kitchenette with Basic Cooking Essentials,
Beach Accessories & Beach Cart, Towels
Communal Boat Dock, Call for Details
Communal Outdoor Patio Area w/Tables
Communal Hot Tub & Outdoor Shower
No Direct Bay View, Unit Faces the Road, Palm Tree View. Each to get to the beach!
As an added bonus, Ophelia’s on the Bay is one building next door. A great, local’s favorite…FINE dining at its best and a romantic experience. A must do!
A keyless coded entry system was installed for your ease and convenience. No keys, no fuss!
The kitchenette includes most everything you will need, but no dishwasher. One cooks, one cleans! Coffeemaker, blender, dishes, glasses and more! There is kitchen counter seating for two, plus a small dining table that seats two people.
The kitchen is open to the living room which has a new Smart TV for streaming, plus YouTube TV at no charge. It is light and bright with a coffee table that raises for comfort when wanting a snack while watching your favorite show. The sofa is a queen sofa sleeper. WiFi included. There are
The bedroom has a queen bed, new dresser and a good sized closet to park your vacay clothes. Roku TV was added and has both an Amazon account plus YouTube TV. The bathroom is just outside the bedroom with a tiled tub/shower combo and small vanity. Blow dryer provided. There is a door within the bathroom that leads outside, however; it is kept locked at this time.
Around the back of the building there's a communal patio on the bay with a dock, a BBQ grill and a large communal hot tub. Relax in the hot tub while watching the boats float by. On cooler days the Manatees will give you a visit. Exquisite and gentle creatures. Enjoy fishing? Rent a fishing pole and fetch dinner!
Free activities if booked less than 28 nights. Choose one of the following options per day. One per day not one per person. These do not roll over and they are booked through our activity provider per their agreement.
Free ride to/from SRQ or TPA. Just pay the driver the tip. Up to 3 people covered. More people are extra.
Free dolphin fun cruise
Free bike rental
Free kayak rental
Free admission to the Ringling Museum
No pets allowed!
No minimum stay required.
Parking for one regular sized vehicle only, no RV's or supersized trucks.
There is limited space for docking a boat and you do so at your own risk. There is a size limit for boats. Please ask us about your boat prior to booking. Please note that this property has only 1 parking space per unit. So we can only accommodate 1 vehicle or 1 boat trailer, not both. One space has room for a vehicle and a small trailer and is first/come first served.
Coastal Breeze Siesta
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.