Location Location Location….You have heard it but we have got it! This Villa is located on Lido Key across street from the Gulf of Mexico and close to Lido Beach. Only a 7 minute walk to Lido beach through the side of the Ritz Carlton. St. Armand's Circle is about a 15 minute walk....the villa is a few steps around the corner from the heated community pool plus there's convenient parking in front of the unit and behind the pool. Walk, ride or drive to all that St. Armand's has to offer. Many great restaurants, cafes, shops and nightlife! Cute and convenient one bedroom 2 bath villa ready for you!
Heated Community Pool Steps Away
Short Walk to Lido Beach, Two Options!
Ground Level With Free Parking
Ritz Carlton Tiki Bar Short Stroll
Walk to St. Armands Circle Shops & Cafes
2 Updated Bathrooms, 1 Tub
Built-In Bluetooth Speakers, Living Rm Flatscreen
Master has 2 Queen Beds w/En-suite Bath, Flatscreen TV
Updated Stainless/Granite Kitchen, Microwave (No D/W)
Communal laundry room/no private washer and dryer
584 Total SQFT.
This Mid-Century modern villa is just what you need. Totally renovated and furnished, it offers the tropical leisurely Lido Key escape you have been looking for! This tastefully decorated villa has a pool at your back bedroom door and a private lanai at your front entrance to watch the sunsets each night. The complex was built in 1955 and the unit is renovated, beautifully updated just a couple of years ago.
A new accent queen sleeper sofa in the vaulted ceiling great room makes this unique one bedroom allow to sleep 5-6 people. The villa is 584 square feet with a newly updated stainless/granite kitchen with stocked cabinets, basic appliances (no d/w in the kitchen) for making homemade meals a breeze....or go out and explore the numerous great restaurants on Lido Key, St Armand's Circle, Longboat Key or Downtown Sarasota that are just minutes away.
Included are beach chairs, a sun umbrella and large beach towels to make a short trip to the Lido Pavillion, Lido Beach, a quick and enjoyable stroll. Two options to get to the public beach. Head towards the Ritz staying on the left side of the building; about a 7 minute walk. Option two is the Lido Public Beach & Pavilion, a 16 minute walk on average.
An inspiring stroll over the John Ringling Causeway lands you in the heart of Downtown Sarasota and Marina Jacks, with Selby Gardens just around the corner giving you even more options to explore. Or, just stay closer and enjoy Ted Sperling Park across the street that offers walking, biking, paddle boarding and kayaking through the mangroves and lots of tropical beach front activities directly on the Gulf of Mexico and Sarasota Bay.
For Bicycle rentals Call Backyard Bikes plus across Blvd of Presidents street at Ted Sperling Park there are kayak & bicycle rental vendors.
Did we forget to mention that the best two Tiki bars in the area offering outstanding food as well as relaxing cold drinks, are a few minutes walk from your front or back door!? One is at the Ritz Carlton - need we say more!?
One visit with us and you will understand why Sarasota was voted one of the best small city getaways in the country by Conde Nast Travelers Readers Choice Awards.
Lido Key Properties have a 3 day minimum for free bike rental delivery.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145