Renovated Home, WiFi, BBQ Grill, Dog Allowed, W/D, Close to Beach & Village Shops
Beautiful and renovated, Casa Tranquilo is a lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath modern home with a private yard located in the heart of Sarasota in an upscale neighborhood. Located just before the North Bridge that heads to Siesta Key's Famous and #1 rated Siesta Key Beach with its cool, white powdery quartz sand is only an 11 minute drive, plus Siesta Key Village restaurants and shops with something for everyone in the gang is oh so close (3.5 mi). This is an ideal location as you are conveniently close to EVERYTHING!! Trader Joe's is super close by plus area bike shops should you want to rent bikes during your stay, nail salons, drug store and ever popular Rico's Pizza & Pasta is only 3 minutes away.....Downtown Sarasota is a short 8 minute drive and has much to explore.
Master King Ensuite w/Smart TV
Bedroom #2 has a King Bed & Laundry Room
Bedroom #3 has a Queen Bed
Two TV's & Cable
Outdoor Patio & Grill
Partial Fencing for Privacy
Fido Friendly (Prior Approval Required)
Sofa Full Size Sleeper
Full Sized Private Washer/Dryer
Desirable Location Close to the intracoastal, Siesta Key, & Downtown. West of trail near grocery and shopping.
Casa Tranquila has been completely renovated and includes a partially fenced backyard for privacy, with a patio to hang out with family and friends. It’s complete with a BBQ Grill, outdoor dining table for 4 with an umbrella for shade. Lots of tropical greenery. There is some traffic from road on the side of the home that leads to the North Bridge for Siesta Key and you can easily walk to the water for fishing.
Walk thru the front door into the open kitchen & living room areas. The living room is dressed in a beachy theme with two sofas, one being a Full size sleeper. There is a large wall-mounted flat screen Smart TV for streaming backed by Xfinity WiFi & Cable .
Open to the living room area is the modern kitchen with stainless appliances, including a side by side door refrigerator with quick access to ice & filtered water, new white cabinets finished with gorgeous natural solid stone countertops. To the side of the kitchen is a dining table for 4 plus two barstools at the kitchen counter. Provided are placemats, dishes, platters, glasses, basic appliances, coffee maker etc. to make you feel right at home. Whip up your favorite seafood or pasta dish any night it suits you.
From the kitchen head out to the backyard patio with a partial fenced yard for privacy. There are two loungers to enjoy your morning coffee and cereal before heading to the beach or Siesta Key Village for a day of shopping and freshly made mini donuts, made just the way you like them.....yum! Invite friends and family over for a cookout with a propane BBQ grill for you to use make it easy peazy! At the end of the day enjoy a glass of wine with your honey on the front porch in the shade with two adirondack chairs.
Off the living room is a King bedroom with a memory foam bed, dresser, ceiling fan and plenty of natural light. The closet is where the full size washer/dryer are located. No TV in this bedroom. The master bedroom also has a memory foam King size bed, a wall-mounted TV for streaming with basic cable. Additionally, it has an ensuite bathroom with a newly tiled shower, small vanity & sink. The third bedroom is near the guest bathroom (with tub/shower and a small vanity). The third bedroom has several windows covered with wood blinds to block out morning sun, memory foam Queen bed, ceiling fan and a small closet. No TV in the Queen bedroom.
This home has pest control service every 4th Wednesday of every other month.
This is a NON-SMOKING home. If smoking outside the home, please make sure you have closed all windows and doors so smoke doesn't drift inside the home. Feel free to walk throughout the home and back yard visually by tapping on the Matterport link. Best to use a mouse if using your laptop. Some furniture has been added (see pics) since the making of the video.
One WELL BEHAVED small (under 30lbs) pooch, you must first get PERMISSION at the time of booking. Not all dogs or breeds will be accepted. No Cats allowed, No exceptions!
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee.
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Rachelle Tirey with Keller Williams on the water Sarasota or click here to see properties for sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.