Brady B is sparkling and ready for you! We have affectionately named this spectacular pool home after the 1970's show "The Brady Bunch". Bring the whole gang as there is over 2100 square feet for you and your family to enjoy all on one level.... If you loved the 1970's, you'll love staying in this large ranch home near the Gulf of Mexico in lovely Sarasota, Fl in a popular neighborhood. Only a 10 minute drive to beautiful Crescent Beach and others!
Brady Pool Home is situated on a nice size parcel of land (not fenced) giving you some space to stretch out. Sitting in the ever popular Gulf Gate neighborhood, means that everything you need is nearby.....beach, grocery stores, convenience stores, great restaurants, breakfast cafes, etc. While this home hasn't been renovated and made modern, it has so much great character and a retro feel that you will not miss the usual granite/stainless that you see over and over again. Take a look at the many pictures available. The layout is spectacular! Due to the private swimming pool, you will need to closely watch the little ones. Pool heat is optional and extra just to cover electric.
Brady B Quick Highlights:
Private Heat Optional Pool, Large BBQ, Patio Furniture
Large Home on One Level
Family Room, Sliders to Pool, Smart TV (no cable)
Master King Bedroom with En-Suite (large w/separate tub and shower), YouTube TV
Guest Bedroom #1 - King Bed, Smart TV, 2 Closets
Guest Bedroom #2 - Queen Bed, Desk, Smart TV
Guest Bedroom #3 - Bunk Twin Beds, (no closet)
Large Guest Bath, Tub/Shower
Garage with Remote (1 car) Plus Driveway Parking for 3 Cars
Private Newer Washer/Dryer
Work Desk in the Queen Bedroom
Shaded Patio Next to Pool with New Loungers & Chairs
Well Behaved Fido Friendly with Fee
Upon entering via the front door you will find exposed brick with gorgeous slate flooring in the entryway. To your left is the formal living room with 50's retro style furniture for an unique yet up to date look. The beige sofa seats 3 adults comfortably along with two striped comfy chairs and two Rattan style swivel chairs with new cushions. Lots of windows beautifully light up the space. You will appreciate and love the wall of stacked sliding doors that literally open up the room and lead you out to the pool area allowing fresh gulf breezes to awaken your senses. Most of the flooring in this large home is wood tiles that are so loved by us Floridians.
The large spacious master bedroom with King bed, flat screen wall-mounted SmartTV (YouTube TV) and sliding doors that open out to the pool area is so inviting! It includes a walk-in closet and plenty of dresser drawers for all your vacation shopping, or in some cases, shopping and hiding! The master has an ensuite full bathroom with dual sinks, formica counter that is long & spacious, medicine cabinets, separate soaker tub and step-in tiled shower. The second bedroom also has a King bed (Peach/Orange room) a small Smart TV, dresser and ceiling fan. The third bedroom has a Queen bed, flatscreen TV w/cable, large closet and plenty of dresser drawers for all your belongings. The second full bathroom is between the two bedrooms making the location convenient for both bedrooms. It has one sink and a ton of counter space to unload all your hair accessories plus a tiled shower and bathtub. A handicap support bar added to the water closet.
The lanai/pool area is large and screened-in with a family style sized BBQ grill off to the corner of the lanai. New patio furniture has been added 4/2023. You must re-fill the propane tank if you run out and wish to use the grill. Pool heating is an extra charge, just ask us!
The Brady Bunch home has a unique exterior architecture style with a circle drive for more than one vehicle to park. There is room for one car in the garage. Full size washer (washer is new as of 2022) and dryer are available for your use in the garage. Lots of pool toys are stored in the garage.
Keep close eye on your little ones when accessing the patio and pool area.
No Smoking inside the home. If smoking in the pool area, you must close all windows and doors. When booking in season (February and March), you must book whole months - e.g. no mid-month to mid-month. Ask, if before booking, if not sure. This property is only allowed to be booked once per month per county regulations and your lease will be written to meet county requirements. In February and March, reservations are accepted for full months only. You may start mid-January and book through season. No trailers per deed restrictions. Check if you have a special vehicle as we will need to confirm it's okay.
One well behaved dog allowed Under 40lbs with Fee. The yard IS NOT FENCED.
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. This property allows 1 dog. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee for 1 pet. Make sure to pick up after your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.