Anchors Away Gulf Gate Home
Beautiful Home,Close to Restaurants & Shops, 1.8 miles to Beach,WiFi, Fenced Yard, Screened Lanai
Anchors Away is a wonderful place to call home for your beach getaway!! 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with new furnishings and only a 7 minute drive to Crescent Beach....what’s not to love!? Lovely spacious ranch style home in popular Gulf Gate neighborhood near our locals most favorite cafes & shops, grocery stores and a great Amish grocery store. Quiet street with very little traffic yet so close to so much!
Full Kitchen-New Stainless Sink & Dishwasher
Master BR Queen bed, En-suite bath with Walk-In Shower
Guest BR #1 King bed, Smart TV
Guest BR #2 Full Sized Trundle Bed with Twin Tucked Underneath (best suited for 2 adults or 3 small kids)
Screened Lanai with BBQ Grill with Access to the Yard
No Pets. Furniture is only a couple of years old.
Covered Carport & Driveway
Private Laundry - Full Sized W/D
Great Walkability... Gulf Gate is Full of Restaurants
Walk to many wonderful local favorite cafes, restaurants, pizzerias and much more... all arranged nicely in a 6-10 min walk!.... plus only 1.7 miles to Crescent Beach Access 12. If walking doesn't flip your lid try renting bikes for the duration of your vacation and never use your vehicle if you choose....the South Bridge to Siesta Key is close by! This area of Gulf Gate is known for great ethnic restaurants from Japanese, to Greek, to German, etc. Also, great ethnic grocery stores are here... Asian, Italian, Greek, etc.
The Gulf waters are a perfect mix of crystal blue-green. Grab a beach towel, beach umbrella & chairs to head to Crescent Beach for a day of swimming in the Gulf, picking up sea shells, throwing out a cast, or building sand castles with the little ones! Most of whatever you like, you'll find it here. The main Siesta Key Beach is about a 5 minute drive up the road from Crescent Beach with a bigger parking lot. Always best to go early to find a parking spot.
Walk into the spacious LIVING ROOM with soft blue/gray walls with lovely reconditioned Terrazzo flooring. There’s a large new Smart flatscreen TV that includes upgraded cable & WiFi, all included. Relax with your feet up on the new expanded corner sofa in aztec blue with a large ottoman....really large!
The KITCHEN is perfectly laid out with everything in quick reach. It has a new stainless dishwasher and stainless kitchen sink(2022), & terrazzo flooring to make cleanups easy! Plenty of coffee cups, dishes and bowls, etc. all basic appliances included like the ever popular coffee maker, hand mixer, blender etc. Just outside the kitchen is a beautiful dark walnut wooden dining table that will easily seat up to 10 people with 2 bench seats on each end of the table neatly tucked underneath. Make some new friends at the beach, then invite them over to share a meal together.
The MASTER BEDROOM has a Queen bed with French doors (with blinds) that open up to the screened lanai. Attached is a small bathroom with a tiled shower and small vanity. Included is a small custom built closet with shelves plus a stand alone dresser in the corner of the room. Nearest the living room is a GUEST BEDROOM with a King bed, Terrazzo flooring, small Smart TV with cable, closet and lots of windows covered with Cali shutters for a great night's sleep! The THIRD BEDROOM has a Trundle bed, dark pink salmon colored bedding onto a full mattresses. The twin rolls in/out from underneath. Good size closet but no TV.
From your dining area head out to the screened LANAI via sliding doors. It's quite spacious! There's a BBQ grill and an outdoor comfy corner sofa where you can enjoy an afternoon glass of wine or your morning cup of Joe listening to the birds sing....just divine! There is a screen door that goes out to the fenced back yard. Sorry, NO PETS.
Full sized washer/dryer room through the car port area. This property is on a newly dug deep well and septic tank system.
NO SMOKING/VAPING inside the home or on the lanai. No smoking near any OPEN doors or windows. No pets please. The owners are highly allergic.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.