iTrip North Shore takes pride in providing sparkling clean properties. Our cleaning has always included sanitizing and disinfecting. During the coronavirus crisis, we will be sure to follow the recommended disinfection protocols. Because some items can be challenging to find, we will increase the supplies in our starter kits, and include disinfecting cleaner on site for our guests.
Welcome to Love Shack a newly furnished 1-bedroom cottage. Sitting across the street from the marshes at Salisbury Beach, this light and airy cottage is the perfect couples retreat - providing sunset views from the main room. Love Shack is an easy walk to many amenities in Salisbury Beach; you can see your favorite show at Blue Ocean, enjoy a romantic dinner at Sea Glass, and stroll back to Love Shack.
Start your day sipping coffee on the private deck. Spend your days at the gorgeous Salisbury Beach or enjoying the arcades and carousel on the boardwalk. With 3 clubs and 10 restaurants within a 10 minute walk, you can dance all night knowing you are just steps from home.
Love Shack is a single floor 1 Bedroom cottage that sleeps 2:
- Main Room amenities include:
* Divan couch in front of the Big Screen TV
* Table & seating for 4
* Kitchen is fully appointed with
* Coffee maker, toaster and blender
* Microwave, full size refrigerator, and gas stove with oven
- Private deck sheltered on 2 sides by the cottage
- Full bathroom with shower, tub, and hair dryer
- Laundry in full bathroom
- Private bedrrom with Queen size bed and sliding glass doors to private deck
* 2 bedside tables and lamps on each side
* closet and bureau
A luxury PACK N PLAY is available for an additional charge (subject to availability)
A GRILL is available for an additional charge (subject to availability)
- Fully-equipped kitchen with all appliances, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Big Screen TV
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
Perfect for those attending events at Blue Ocean or just a fun week by the sea!
Guests enter Love Shack from the front door at 38 North End Blvd Off-street parking for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, Love Shack features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & coffee. The bed at Love Shack is fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
*** About Salisbury Beach
Salisbury Beach is included in the Boston Mamas' 10 Most Awesome Boston-Area Beaches. In addition to great strolling, surfing and sunning, Salisbury Beach area offers:
* Music and shows: Salisbury Beach Stage and Blue Ocean Music Hall
* Carousel and Amusement Park
* Many Biking Trails like Salisbury Beach State Reservation Trail, Salisbury Point Ghost Trail, and ...
* Cruises for Dinner, Fishing, or Whale Watching,
* Nature walks: Parker River National Wildlife Reservation, and numerous Audubon & Trustees of the Reservation sites
* Family Fun: pick berries at Cider Hill Farm or pan for gold with American Gold Prospecting Adventures
* History Buffs: the area is rich in seafaring and colonial history. Close by you'll find Lowell Ship Building Museum and Newburyport Maritime Museum
*** About Newburyport
Newburyport, a coastal city 35 miles northeast of Boston, Massachusetts, is an historic seaport that extends along the mighty Merrimack river. The Merrimack River leads to Plum Island, a gorgeous barrier island with long expanses of beach, marshes, and nature preserves.
Anchored in a rich Maritime heritage, Newburyport boasts national attractions, vibrant boating, rich culture, and award-winning dining and shopping.
* Hike, pedal, or paddle to explore Parker River or Joppa Flats.
* Explore Downtown's unique boutiques, amazing antiques, fabulous food, craft beer, local wines, and coffee shops.
* Discover Newburyport's seafaring and colonial history - experience colonial life in a historic home tour, see skiffs or ships being built
* Reserve the Newburyport Lighthouse for a private romantic meal.
* Enjoy a cruise to watch whales, fish, SCUBA dive, or dine
* Unique Golf courses nestled amongst sea marshes, tidal rivers, and rocky
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.
Hello Jason, So delighted that everything was great! Thank you for the suggestion. We'll have some blackout curtains for the next guest. Hope to see you again! Liann
Thank you Daniel. Happy that we could host your visit.