Can you imagine stepping out your front door and being across the street from the Friendship Schooner and on the Salem Heritage Trail? That's Wizard's Watch - the cutest 1 bedroom condo! It's off the beaten path just enough to be quiet, but so close to everything that historic downtown Salem has to offer. Step out your front door - go straight or left, and you'll join Salem's Heritage Trail, which guides visitors to all the sites in Salem; go right down a short walkway and you are at Salem's waterfront across from the Schooner Friendship. Can you imagine a better location?
While the location is fantastic, the condo is even better! Wizard's Watch is the ideal couple's get-away. The exposed antique beams and fireplace add that historic charm while the all new kitchen and bath provide the perfect modern amenities.
About Wizard's Watch accommodations: As you enter the home from the side door, unit 2 is to your left. As you enter Wizard's Watch, guests find an all new kitchen with breakfast bar, living room, 1 bedroom and 1 bath.
***** Wizard's Watch Accommodation Highlights:
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full size appliances, coffee maker, blender, dishwasher, & more!
- Living room with TV, comfy sofa that converts into a double bed.
- Breakfast bar with seating for 2.
- Window Air conditioning & central heat.
- Big Screen TV
- Parking: on-street metered parking and local garages and lots nearby.
- Excellent location - walk to everything!
As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, Wizard's Watch features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & more. The bed at Wizard's Watch is fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest is included in the rental rate.
Sleeping Arrangements (maximum capacity of 4):
1 Queen Bedroom (Sleeping Capacity 2)
- Generous Bureau
- Bedside Table and bedside Lamp
- Good Sized Closet
Living Room with 1 Full Size Sleep Sofa (Sleeping Capacity 2)
- Brand new - 1 Full Size Bathroom with Walk-in Shower and Vanity
- A luxury PACK N PLAY is available for an additional charge
*** Wizard's Watch Guidelines
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking of any kind found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
- Please know the other units are occupied by long-term residents.
- Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate to the neighbors at all times.
Salem is a historic, coastal city, located on Massachusetts' North Shore. It is a New England bedrock of history and is considered one of the most significant seaports in Puritan American history. Salem's cultural identity reflects its role in the infamous Salem witch trials of 1692; Witch logos adorn Salem police cars, taxis, magazines, & newspapers.
The city is home to the House of the Seven Gables, Salem State University, the headquarters of Salem Willows Park, Pioneer Village, Salem Maritime National Historic Site, and the Peabody Essex Museum. It also features two historic residential neighborhoods, the Federal Street District and the Charter Street Historic District. Salem is a residential and tourist area which includes the neighborhoods of Salem Neck, Downtown Salem District, The Point, South Salem and North Salem, Witchcraft Heights, Pickering Wharf, and the McIntire Historic District (named after Salem's famous architect and carver Samuel McIntire).
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.
Wow! I am sorry that you were so disappointed with your visit. I reached out and asked if you needed anything and was told "all is great!". If you'd requested an iron & ironing board, I'd have brought it by that day. New properties sometimes are missing a few things, and we're readily available to bring things, as needed. Regrettably, the parking pass can no longer be provided because a guest misplaced it. Salem has a very strict no replacements policy. In an effort to adapt to this situation, we agreed to pay for parking. The parking garage is quite close, and the guest has been reimbursed the $65. Please know that the neighbor was trying to be helpful with the recycling. With all the new challenges around recycling (like China not taking our waste anymore), Salem has changed their recycling rules, and are enforcing them to avoid issues with the single-stream recycling equipment. Finally, if a neighbor harasses you, please know I can only intervene if you tell me. Salem and Wizard's Watch welcome visitors.