|Hotel Room King (2)|
This Updated, Bright and Fun Canalside Unit Will Be Perfect For Your Next Getaway!
Located in the fabulous Resort Community of Little Harbor, this unit is perfectly placed and close to everything you need.
This newly updated unit features Two (2) King Beds with Pillow Top Mattresses, a Full Size Bathroom w/Walk In Shower and Handrails. You also have a large Vanity/Dressing Area and a nice size closet for your belongings.
There is a Kitchenette to stash your goodies or make a cup of morning coffee before starting your adventures each day. Kitchenette offers a Mini-Fridge, Microwave and Coffee Maker for your convenience.
Beautifully painted with 'just the right' accent touches makes this much more than any hotel room you could find.
This unit at The Inn features a small work or school station for those 'must dos' while on your vacation. Enjoy a large wall mounted Flat Screen TV while not enjoying the resort and its surroundings.
You will definitely want to return to this unit at 'The Inn' after you experience the quiet convenience of the location and especially after you see a few Manatees or maybe even Dolphins in the Canal right across from your Private Patio.
This unit is perfect for a weekend getaway (2 night minimum) or a week's stay to enjoy the Resort Amenities that are oh so close!
Guest Review -
5 Stars - My sister and I became widow at an early age. This was her first trip in 30 years her husband would not travel. When she saw the place she was awed and me to. It was one on the best places I stayed in Florida. We ere on the canal side watching dolphins, pelican and fish it was so relaxing. If there was a convenience store you would never leave. The pools wear fabulous the people were so kind and fun even the staff was great. We plan to come back every year. If you love the Hilton you will not like it here. It is comfortable and not to up to date but it is wonderful it is what vacation is suppose to be. It was really hard to leave Donna S.
Little Harbor Beach Resort and Marina is a Caribbean-style island resort located on the south shore of Tampa Bay.
- Cypress Creek Golf Course, 36 holes of championship golf, 8 miles away.
- Two restaurants overlooking the beach, the Mangroves Restaurant features Caribbean cuisine. Sunset Grille & Lounge offers light meals.
- A beach side Tiki bar with live entertainment.
- The resort offers three deep-water marinas with a total of 330 boat slips, fuel dock, a bait and tackle store, boat ramp launch and boat trailer parking.
- Jet ski's, Kayaks, fishing boats are available for rental.
- A 250-foot fishing pier is on the premises. Fishing charters are available for a fee.
- Private one-half mile beach with chaise lounges and umbrellas available for rent.
- A river side pool with a spa tub with lounge chairs, shaded shaded with umbrellas and Hooks Bar and Grill.
- A shuffleboard court, horseshoe field, beach volleyball, a basketball court and a playground are also on site
Thank you for your review Donna we have shared with our team and look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you.
Thank you for your review however you must have confused this property with a different one you were looking at, we do not advertise a dish washer. Same for fishing, our listing does not say that but you can fish off the pier within the resort. The beds are standard hotel quality beds, we are sorry you didn't find them to your liking. You may encounter a palmetto bug as they are common throughout Florida and near water. Thank you