*We made it through hurricane Idalia with no damage and we are looking forward to welcoming our new guests!
This is a great place for a home base for work or a visit.
Newly renovated, beautiful home in a golf course community.
- Centrally located 9 miles to famous Englewood Beach where you can enjoy morning Yoga at 8am and then take a dip in the caribbean blue waters of the gulf.
- In our Rotonda West community enjoy our 5 golf courses, and 3 additional area golf courses all within 5 miles!
- We have up to 5 sets of clubs you can reserve for your use while you are here - Ask us to add the optional fee to your reservation.
- Rotonda west has twenty-six miles of canals, plus ponds and lakes that are abundant with fish and wildlife, as well as several sandy beaches nearby.
- Boating is popular in nearby Lemon Bay and around Boca Grande.
- The nearby Gulf of Mexico offers some of the best fishing in the world.
- Short drive to Manasota Key, Mineral Springs, Boca Grande, Great restaurants and Shopping.
- Explore Florida Nature on the beautiful trails in Myakka State Forest or the County Environmental Parks
- Take a cruise with our Tour Boat Partner, Gasparilla Boat Tours for a Sunset, Dolphin, or shark tooth Tour. Fun Fun Fun!
- Super Clean and uncluttered
- Split floor plan features Private Primary King Bedroom with ensuite Bathroom with a soaker tub and brand new large stand up shower with glass enclosure on 2 sides and 2 walk-in closets
- On the other side of the house are the Queen Bedroom, the Twin/Full Bedroom and the Double Twin Bedroom with a newly remodeled shared bathroom
- Newly remodeled fully stocked Kitchen with all new appliances
- Laundry room with wash tub and updated washer and dryer
- Spread out and relax in the 2 living areas with grand tall ceilings, & large, smart TV.
- Work remotely with fast WIFI
- Enjoy the south facing, screened in pool with large patio.
- Watch both the sunrise and sunset as you sip a drink around the heated pool.
- Enhanced cleaning, following CDC guidelines by a licensed cleaner prior to your arrival.
There is a two car driveway for parking. There is no overnight on street parking. Also, RVs, Work Trucks where you have a company name or advertising on the outside of it, and Boats are not allowed to be on the driveway overnight due to neighborhood deed restrictions. If you want to bring your boat to enjoy our awesome area fishing you will need to arrange to park your boat offsite. You can call us for suggestions. RVs, and Work Trucks will also need to be parked off site.
Frequently Asked Questions
iTrip Vacations Manasota Key, the Agent of the Owners, and Tenant agree: Tenant is at least twenty-five (25) years of age (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved dates. In addition to Tenant, other authorized occupants may be family members or friends of Tenant. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund. No door code will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted inside any screed area, on the front courtyard, or in the unit. Grills may not be close to to vegitation. No open flames ie. Candle burning, are permitted on screened area or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS are allowed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. And an additional cleaning fee will be charged.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, WIFI, Internet, cable, or Cell phone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Smoking, Vaping and Hooka are strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking, hooka or vaping is found.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 9 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises.
- Smoking, Vaping, and Hooka are not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- Door codes are only valid from check-in time to check-out time.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Florida or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, WIFI, internet, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, and televisions.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 486-5353