**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
Nestled in the heart of Rehoboth Beach and just a short drive or bike ride to the beach and all the great tax-free shopping and restaurants that Rehoboth has to offer, this pet friendly home with fenced back yard has everything you’ll need featuring two separate master bedrooms with king beds and attached luxury baths (soaking tub/Jacuzzi) and two more bedrooms with a double and bunk sleeping three in a double and twin, which share another full bath.
The beds are king, king, double, bunk sleeping three. Linens and bath towels are included. Please bring your own beach towels.
Even your faithful and loyal dog will LOVE this home because it’s so comfortable and comes with its own dog crate and bed so you won’t have to bring yours if you use one (preferred). Rent includes one dog. Additional dogs are $200 per week. Three dogs max – no exceptions. Please enquire. There are two dining areas, a spacious living room as well as a den area for the family to spread out. Enjoy a wonderful back yard sitting area including a fire table, umbrella, propane barbecue, spacious outdoor shower and hot tub **usable October through April only** - no exceptions. Front and rear exterior cameras are in use.
The kitchen includes both a K-Cup and Drip Coffee pot as well as everything you’ll need to cook for up to nine people. There is a blender, food processor, toaster, baking pans and much more.
There are three TVs. One in the living room and one each in both master bedrooms all of which have cable TV as well as being able to stream your favorite online shows. Please bring your passwords and log ins. Please observe quiet hours in the back from 10pm to 8am in order to preserve the quiet and peaceful nature of this warm and comfortable neighborhood home. There is room to park four vehicles and you will receive a code for the day and time sensitive lock when you pay your balance.
This home comes with additional activities that are included with your booking. You receive one free pass per day, per home to each activity. Passes do not accumulate. It’s one pass per day, per activity, per home.
18 Holes at Bear Trap Dunes in Ocean View
Cape May - Lewes Ferry Round Trip
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser Bike Rental
Nassau Valley Vineyards-Winery Tasting in Lewes
Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for renting our home. We hope you enjoy your stay. Here are the basic rules of the house:
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property. Unrelated groups of individuals under age 25 may not book.
- This home utilizes exterior video.
- Linens and Towels: Linens and bath towels are provided. Please bring beach towels if you plan to use the beach. Blankets and pillows are provided.
- Check In / Check Out: 3p / 10a (unless otherwise agreed). Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. Please do NOT go inside while the cleaners are there. If you have a problem with the cleaning, contact me immediately and I will address it.
- QUIET HOURS – Please observe quiet hours of 10pm to 8am out of respect for the neighbors. Disturbances reported to the police may result in eviction.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Kitchens & Baths: Kitchens are well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but few spices. Basic napkins, paper towels and toilet paper will be there.
- Cleaning Supplies: There are cleaning supplies.
- Coffee Makers: Drip & K-Cup are available.
- Washers and Dryers: Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: This home has parking for four cars. Please be sure to park in the driveway in front of the home. Do not park on the street.
- Bikes, Cushions for Outdoor Furniture, Beach Chairs and Umbrella: This home does supply some beach chairs and umbrellas. They are located in the storage area attached to the house. The code to the lock on the sliding barn door is 619. Please be careful when opening and closing the barn door so that it doesn’t come off the track.
- BBQ: This home has a propane barbecue. It is the responsibility of the tenant to clean it after use.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior and exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC or Heat is set to 72.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (443) 386-1351