|Bedroom #2 Queen|
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC.
NEW LISTING. Ideally located in Eagle Crest Resort, this family-friendly creekside townhouse is situated across the street from pickleball court, and mere yards away from the pool. Two couples or a small family will find themselves in the perfect spot to access all of the recreational features of the resort and nearby trails for biking and hiking. Open floor plan with fireplace, large deck and private hot tub is a choice destination year round.
Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
- Master: King Size Bed, private full bath with dual sinks, walk-in shower and tub, bedside table and lamps, TV with cable and Netflix, access to deck
- Bedroom #2: Queen Size Bed, bedside table and lamps, large workstation space
- Inflatable Queen
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Full-size refrigerator-freezer, 4 burner stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave, drip coffee maker, and toaster
- Slow cooker
- Custom cabinetry and granite countertops
- Assortment of cookware and utensils
- Full-size sofa and 3 arm chairs
- Flat screen TV, with cable, Netflix and DVD
- Gas fireplace
- Part of open space including kitchen and dining area
- Access to deck
- Floor to ceiling windows looking out on common greenbelt
- Raised dining table in open floor plan
- Counter seating
- Large deck with an abundance of seating for relaxing and dining
- Private hot tub
- 2nd full bath with shower/tub combo
- Gas grill
- Outdoor heater
- Washer and dryer
- Designated parking
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Guest passes for community amenities, including owner rates for golf, pool, tennis courts, pickleball, basketball court, fitness center (available Feb 2022)
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Smith Rock Park
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
Summer guests enjoy all of the finest of Eagle Crest and Central Oregon in a relaxing comfortable setting. Golf, tennis, pickleball, and basketball courts are all in your neighborhood.
The holidays in Eagle Crest are special, drawing visitors to the Lodge for a carriage ride with a view of view the lights, and a cup of hot cocoa.
Eagle Crest is home to three 18 hole golf courses, an 18 hole putting course, three sports centers, a day spa and miles of trails.
Flip on the air conditioning for those especially warm days.
The kitchen has everything needed to make your meal of choice. Fresh roasted coffee courtesy of the owners. Fire up the grill and prepare your faves. Dine indoor or on the spacious deck.
Bend is 25 minutes south for a day trip where you will find endless choices for shopping, sipping brews and coffee, the Deschutes River and the Old Mill District.
For the climbers and uphill hikers, Smith Rock beckons – about 10 minutes north of Redmond on Hwy 97.
There is never a dull moment in Sisters - just a short jaunt west. A bit beyond is skiing at Hoodoo.
Relax outside or sink into the hot tub after a day full of activities and memories. The resort is surrounded by picturesque Central Oregon greatness.
Full size washer and dry are available for you, so no need to overpack.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
Maximum Occupancy: 5 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.