Enjoy a beautiful, natural setting and casual living in this impressive condo situated on the Myakka River. Enjoy the stunning view of the Pier and the Myakka River from the balcony and the living area.
- Beautifully spacious, open concept layout
- Primary Bedroom has a king bed and access to the spacious balcony - overlooking the water and pier!
- Primary Bedroom ensuite bathroom has a large updated shower
- Second beautiful Queen bedroom
- Second Hall Bathroom with a vanity and tub/shower combo
- Loft has a twin bed and electric fire place
- Spectacular large screened balcony with access from both the Living area and the Primary bedroom. Complete with table and chairs for viewing the sunsets
and starry nights
- Eat at the dining room table or on the balcony overlooking the water and pier.
- Spectacular new Kitchen with lots of counter space.
- Beautiful spiral staircase leads to the loft. Please note the spiral staircase has wide gaps in the railing. Not intended for use by small children.
- Washer and Dryer
- Smart TV in the living room
- Access to the expansive balcony from both the primary bedroom and living room
- Dock your boat on the 300 feet of first come, first serve boat slips.
- Enjoy fishing on our expansive Pier only steps from your condo.
You are 20 minutes from downtown Punta Gorda - with its own sense of time, enjoyment, and a laid back, friendly energy that has earned it the affection of locals and visitors. It is a paradise for fishermen, sailors, boaters, sun-worshipers and shoppers alike. It boasts wonderful restaurants, marinas, parks with paths to take that stroll and soak in the view. Be sure to find the local Village Brewhouse in Fishermen's village, enjoy an ice cream cone at Harbor Scoops, and watch the sunset while listening to music at TT's Tiki Hut. Take an 11 mile drive to nearby Port Charlotte Beach Park, or find some shells and sharks teeth at Englewood beach (only 12 miles away) after morning Yoga on Manasota Key. Taking the $3 bridge over to Boca Grand to enjoy the spectacular beaches, shopping and restaurants is another great option.
Charlotte Harbor and Lemon Bay are famous for their fishing opportunities. Bring your own boat, rent a boat to keep on property for a week, or we can help you find a captain to take you fishing in Charlotte Harbor where you can find: snook, redfish, spotted sea trout, tarpon, grouper and cobia. Deep Sea fishing is another available option from here.
Kayak, Stand Up Paddle Boards, Jet Skies, and Boats are all available for rental nearby.
Your stay starts with:
- Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
- Amenity & Supplies pack, including a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher tabs, dish soap, trash bags and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
- All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 559-5353