*We made it through hurricane Idalia with no damage and we are looking forward to welcoming our new guests!
Come Relax at Beautiful Bonito Way!
We are a Brand new monthly rental. Book our immaculate, modern villa in El Jobean area of Port Charlotte from Dec through April by the month. If you are coming in the summer, we are more flexible. During our high season, we can only book whole months only not mid-month to mid-month. Booking Mar 1 - Mar 31? No problem. If you want to book Mar 15 - Apr 15 or multiple months? Call us. Please ask first if you are unsure. We will try and work with you.
Season Dates are available in blocks - you must book a whole block in season. You can book multiple blocks, but not partial blocks:
Jan 21 - Feb 28 - 39 days - Available
Mar 1 - Mar 31 - 31 days - Available
Apr 1 - Apr 30 - 30 days - Available
May 1 - May 31 - 31 days - Available
Our Brand New home has lots of upgrades! Come stay in our Upscale Community. We have PICKLEBALL!!!! ... a club house and more!
King Suite 1:
- King Bed
- Smart TV
- Walk-in Closet
- Designer ensuite Bath with large walk-in shower, dual vanities
Queen Suite 2:
- Queen Bed
- Walk-in Closet
- Designer Bathroom with a tub/shower combo
This dream villa has all of the luxurious amenities you would expect in a new classic coastal villa, featuring lots of natural light, two spacious bedrooms-- The primary with an ensuite bathroom-- and a second full bathroom for guests and those using the second bedroom. Other amenities include high ceilings, stone counters, custom cabinetry, high-end stainless steel appliances, and beautiful tile work. As you walk into the main living area, glass sliding doors separate the great room from the beautiful private screened outdoor living area, where there’s room for relaxing and watching beautiful sunsets over the water. The serene view of the peaceful pond makes this indoor/outdoor tropical paradise complete. Our chef's gourmet kitchen is fully stocked with all new dishes, glasses, utensils, and all the essentials for cooking. This open floor plan is complemented by a den/office with a large smart TV, and all new modern furniture and decor. Every inch of this property is first class and ready to welcome you, from the driveway to the 2-car garage. The garage is stocked with beach essentials, a pickleball set, and is ready for family fun.
You are close to Beaches, Golf Courses, Fishing, Shopping and Restaurants.
- Centrally located 20 minutes to famous Englewood Beach where you can enjoy morning Yoga at 8am and then take a dip in the caribbean blue waters of the gulf. Use our beach essentials to stay a while and find shells and sharks teeth!
- Lots of Golf! Riverwood Golf is the best place to play in all of Southwest Florida, and is only 4 minutes away! Within 10 miles, in the Rotonda West community you can enjoy 5 golf courses, and 5 additional area golf courses in Englewood!
- Boating is popular in nearby Lemon Bay and around Boca Grande. In. Englewood, Sign up to take a sightseeing cruise on GasparillaBoatTours - see dolphins, sting rays and manatee, see a sunset, or search for sharks teeth! Fun, Fun, Fun!
- Fisherman's paradise! Charlotte Harbor and Lemon Bay are famous for their fishing opportunities. Charter a boat from Fisherman's village to take you fishing in Charlotte Harbor where you can find: snook, redfish, spotted sea trout, tarpon, grouper and cobia. Deep Sea fishing is another available option from here.
- Want to Explore Lemon Bay or Gasparilla Sound in own boat? See Rosie at PG Boat Rentals to rent a pontoon boat for fishing or exploring a near by island: Boca Grand, Cayo Costa or Cabbage Key! You will fall in love with the area!
- Kayaks, Stand up Paddle Boards, Jet Skies, are all available for rental nearby. You can also Parasail, do some pier fishing, so many options!
- Explore Florida Nature on the beautiful trails in Myakka State Forest or the County Environmental Parks
- Visit downtown Punta Gorda - with its own sense of time, enjoyment, and a laid back, friendly energy that has earned it the affection of locals and visitors. It is a paradise for fishermen, sailors, boaters, sun-worshipers and shoppers alike. It boasts wonderful restaurants, marinas, parks with paths to take that stroll and soak in the view. Be sure to find the local Village Brewhouse in Fishermen's village, enjoy an ice cream cone at Harbor Scoops, and watch the sunset while listening to music at TT's Tiki Hut.
- Another great option would be to take the $6. bridge over to Boca Grande to enjoy the spectacular beaches, shopping and restaurants.
- Looking for a fun Local Restaurant? Head over the to our local favorite, Twisted Fork. Unique atmosphere, Great Food, Great Music, Great Bar, You will know right away why this wins so many awards, and is a true local favorite!
- Remember to take some time to simply relax in our tropical paradise.
Your stay starts with:
- Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
- Amenity & Supplies pack, including a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher tabs, dish soap, trash bags and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
- All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels
Contact us to set up stays longer than 1 month. We are happy to help set it up for you.
NO BOATS OR TRAILERS CAN PARK IN THIS DEVELOPMENT. All vehicles must park in the driveway and not block the sidewalk. No overnight street Parking. No lawn parking at any time. NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME at our home! No smoking/vaping. The maximum occupancy throughout all times of your stay is 6 people. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 559-5353