|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Twin (2)|
New fully renovated beautiful modern home with direct access to Charlotte Harbor
- On Canal, no bridges to the Harbor, Cement Dock, Pool just refinished, New Fully Stocked Kitchen, New Furniture, 2 Renovated Bathrooms
- Centrally located. 1.6 miles to Port Charlotte Beach Park. Hop in your boat or your car to cross Charlotte harbor into Punta Gorda to find local beer on tap at the Village Brewhouse in Fisherman's Village, Enjoy homemade ice cream at Harbor Scoops, or a sunset at TT's Tiki Bar.
- Fisherman's paradise! Charlotte Harbor is a renowned for Common Snook, Red Drum (Redfish), Tarpon, Cobia, Grouper and Spotted Seatrout. Local Captains and boat rental available.
- 8 area golf courses all within 5 miles!
- Looking for a fun wine experience? Create your own wine at the Gilded Grape Winery and Wine Bar in Port Charlotte
- Short drive to Mineral Springs, Boca Grande, Great restaurants and Shopping.
- Explore Florida Nature on the beautiful trails in Myakka State Forest or the County Environmental Parks
- Jet Ski, Boat, Kayak, Canoe, and Stand up paddle board rentals nearby
- Or use the 2 bikes in the 2 car garage to wander the quiet neighborhood
- Primary King Bedroom with ensuite Bathroom and lots of closet space
- Queen Bedroom and Twin Bedroom separated by newly renovated shared bathroom
- Fully stocked Kitchen with dining area for 6 and Waterfall countertop kitchen bar, with additional pass through window to outdoor countertop bar
- Spread out and relax in the indoor and outdoor living areas
- Work remotely at the desk using with fast WIFI
- Enjoy the sunset right from the dock