|Master King Twin|
|BR 3 Bunk Full|
|BR 2 Queen|
Welcome to Serenity @ Magic Hill!
The perfect home for families, staycationers, and those needing a work-from-home spot.
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath house in Pflugerville (just north of Central Austin) is the perfect spot for your next trip to the Live Music Capital of the World! It’s dog friendly so even your four-legged friend will be sure to enjoy this relaxing retreat just minutes from all of Austin’s go-to destinations!
While you may be out and about exploring the great city of Austin the majority of your time here, you’ll definitely be happy you chose this place as your home away from home for multiple reasons, including:
- The private pool in your backyard! The yard itself is half an acre, so while your kids are swimming and your dog is running around, you can relax under the covered patio, or enjoy one of…
- … Three decks! Take in the beauty of the lot (there’s an abundance of mature trees) while you’re lounging pool-side or enjoy a tranquil evening under the stars!
- A well equipped kitchen with natural lighting and plenty of counter space.
- A living space with plenty of seating for everyone, a fireplace, and a large (65") flat screen television for your enjoyment.
- Wifi, washer and dryer, and again, dog friendly!
++++ ABOUT THE SPACE ++++
- Master: California-King with Tempurpedic mattress; Twin Day-Bed; 55" wall-mounted smart TV; dresser, night stands (2), en-suite full bathroom
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen with Pillow top mattress; 55" wall-mounted smart TV; dresser; night stannd(s)
- 3rd Bedroom: Full-over-Full Bunk Beds; storage drawers under bottom bunk; Dresser; 55" wall-mounted smart TV
- Living room: 65" smart TV; plenty of seating for the entire group
- Dining room: Large table with seating for 8; Galaga/Galaxia video arcade game
- Kitchen: Stainless steel appliances; lots of counter-space, Keurig + Drip Coffee Makers; Large Island/Bar area
- Laundry Room: Full-size washer & dryer
- 1/2 bath: private entrance from outside. No need to track water through the house - go straight from the pool to the bathroom
- 1/2 Acre Lot - Tons of outdoor space with games (giant jenga, yard dice, corn-hole, horse shoes)
- Gas & charcoal grills on site
- 3 decks surround the pool
- Pool Table (in greenhouse)
- Ping-Pong Table (in greenhouse)
- Shuffleboard Table (in greenhouse)
- Giant Jenga
- Giant Yard Dice
While the pool and the backyard might be hard to leave, when you are ready for a day/night on the town, you’ll be in excellent proximity to all that Austin has to offer, including:
- Venues for SXSW, ACL, COTA, Fun Fun Fun, and more!
- Barton Springs, Zilker Park, Mount Bonnell, and other outdoor destinations.
- South Congress, Rainey Street, 6th Street, and all of Austin’s amazing bars and restaurants.
- Numerous grocery and convenience stores, including HEB, Target, Walmart, or even the world’s first Whole Foods!
Whether you’re in town for business, pleasure, or a little bit of both, a stay at this dog-friendly, poolside getaway in Pflugerville will provide you all that you need while placing you right next to all that makes Austin Weird! Book now, or feel free to contact us with questions!
In response to the coronavirus, we are taking extra care to disinfect frequently-touched surfaces between reservations, including doorknobs, light switches, countertops, air vents, remote controls, window sills & handles, hairdryers, railings, appliances (and more) so you can rest easy. Be sure to ask about extended stay and 1st-responder discounts!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- pets allowed, up to 45 lbs, 2-dog limit, with $50 pet fee (per pet)
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Hi Scott, It was so great meeting your family during your stay and we do appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Glad you enjoyed the yard - seems to be everyone's favorite part :) We'd Definitely love to have you back again when the weather is more conducive for swimming so start planning that summer trip! Thanks agian, -Amy
Hi Jacob, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, and for taking such good care of our home. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we'll look forward to having you back again in the future! Happy Birthday!
Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very nice review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back when the weather is a bit more conducive for the pool! Safe travels...
John, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. So glad your group enjoyed the home. The weather could not have been better for the Superbowl, so it was a perfect weekend to enjoy the yard! Thanks again and hope to have you back, -Amy
HI Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. You were one of the first to stay at this newly listed property so we are so glad you liked the home and w had everything you needed for an enjoyable stay. Please come back this summer when you're able to enjoy the pool! Thanks again and safe travels!
Hi Kam, Thank you so much for this very thoughtful review! We are so glad you enjoyed the home and YES, you'll need to come back when the weather is better-suited for a day by the pool. Thank you again for taking the time to leave this review and we hope you made it home safely. -Amy