|Master King Twin|
|BR 3 Bunk Full|
|BR 2 Queen|
Welcome to Serenity @ Magic Hill!
The perfect home for families, staycationers, and those needing a work-from-home spot.
This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath house in Pflugerville (just north of Central Austin) is the perfect spot for your next trip to the Live Music Capital of the World! It’s dog friendly so even your four-legged friend will be sure to enjoy this relaxing retreat just minutes from all of Austin’s go-to destinations!
While you may be out and about exploring the great city of Austin the majority of your time here, you’ll definitely be happy you chose this place as your home away from home for multiple reasons, including:
- The private pool in your backyard! The yard itself is half an acre, so while your kids are swimming and your dog is running around, you can relax under the covered patio, or enjoy one of…
- … Three decks! Take in the beauty of the lot (there’s an abundance of mature trees) while you’re lounging pool-side or enjoy a tranquil evening under the stars!
- Hot Tub, just in time for the cool Texas-nights
- A well equipped kitchen with natural lighting and plenty of counter space.
- A living space with plenty of seating for everyone, a fireplace, and a large (65") flat screen television for your enjoyment.
- Wifi, washer and dryer, and again, dog friendly!
++++ ABOUT THE SPACE ++++
- Master: California-King with Tempurpedic mattress; Twin Day-Bed; 55" wall-mounted smart TV; dresser, night stands (2), en-suite full bathroom
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen with Pillow top mattress; 55" wall-mounted smart TV; dresser; night stannd(s)
- 3rd Bedroom: Full-over-Full Bunk Beds; storage drawers under bottom bunk; Dresser; 55" wall-mounted smart TV
- Living room: 65" smart TV; plenty of seating for the entire group
- Dining room: Large table with seating for 8; Galaga/Galaxia video arcade game
- Kitchen: Stainless steel appliances; lots of counter-space, Keurig + Drip Coffee Makers; Large Island/Bar area
- Laundry Room: Full-size washer & dryer
- 1/2 bath: private entrance from outside. No need to track water through the house - go straight from the pool to the bathroom
- 1/2 Acre Lot - Tons of outdoor space with games (giant jenga, yard dice, corn-hole, horse shoes)
- Gas & charcoal grills on site
- 3 decks surround the pool
- Pool Table (in greenhouse)
- Ping-Pong Table (in greenhouse)
- Shuffleboard Table (in greenhouse)
- Giant Jenga
- Giant Yard Dice
While the pool and the backyard might be hard to leave, when you are ready for a day/night on the town, you’ll be in excellent proximity to all that Austin has to offer, including:
- Venues for SXSW, ACL, COTA, Fun Fun Fun, and more!
- Barton Springs, Zilker Park, Mount Bonnell, and other outdoor destinations.
- South Congress, Rainey Street, 6th Street, and all of Austin’s amazing bars and restaurants.
- Numerous grocery and convenience stores, including HEB, Target, Walmart, or even the world’s first Whole Foods!
Whether you’re in town for business, pleasure, or a little bit of both, a stay at this dog-friendly, poolside getaway in Pflugerville will provide you all that you need while placing you right next to all that makes Austin Weird! Book now, or feel free to contact us with questions!
In response to the coronavirus, we are taking extra care to disinfect frequently-touched surfaces between reservations, including doorknobs, light switches, countertops, air vents, remote controls, window sills & handles, hairdryers, railings, appliances (and more) so you can rest easy. Be sure to ask about extended stay and 1st-responder discounts!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- No Open Flames inside the home
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- No more than 2 small dogs allowed (45lbs), with non-refundable pet fee. NO CATS, NO PUPPIES. Pets must be picked up after and must be crated if left alone.
- Unless noted at the time of reservation, any pets found at property during the stay will incur a $150/day charge per pet to the registered guest.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (9) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
HI Larry, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Serenity @ Magic Hill. We will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy with iTrip
HI Amber, We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Serenity @ Magic Hill. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Safe Travels, Amy with iTrip
Hi Lindsay, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at 'Serenity @ Magic Hill', and we'd love to have you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy with iTrip
Hi Colton, We are so glad your crew enjoyed their stay at Serenity @ Magic Hill and we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. If work finds you back in the area, we'd love to have you as our guest again in the future. Thanks again, Amy with iTrip
Hi Michelle, We are so glad to hear that your family enjoyed your weekend at Serenity @ Magic Hill. It's definitely a great spot for families with kids - glad they enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and the greeen house!
Hi Sandra, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our home and we look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thank you again, Amy with iTrip
Hi Devon, We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Magic Hill. Sounds like you took full advantage of all that the home has to offer. We would love to have you back as our guest in the future and appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review - we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thank you again, Amy
Hi Anita, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We wish you'd reported the 'maintenance issues' while you were at the house - we would have had someone over to address. You did mention having trouble turning on the livingroom light, but ultimately resolved on your own (user-error). As it is now, we are still unaware of what issues you are referencing, so we hope it is nothing that will impact future guests. The branch you are referring to has already been removed. We had a storm the night before your arrival and this limb was a result of that storm. It was too large to remove prior to your arrival but has been taken care of since. We were at the home the day you checked out and did not see any 'problem areas' in the yard, so again, we are unclear on what you are referring to in this review. :( Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to leave the review and we hope you enjoyed your stay.
Hi Scott, It was so great meeting your family during your stay and we do appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Glad you enjoyed the yard - seems to be everyone's favorite part :) We'd Definitely love to have you back again when the weather is more conducive for swimming so start planning that summer trip! Thanks agian, -Amy
Hi Jacob, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, and for taking such good care of our home. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we'll look forward to having you back again in the future! Happy Birthday!
Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very nice review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back when the weather is a bit more conducive for the pool! Safe travels...
John, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. So glad your group enjoyed the home. The weather could not have been better for the Superbowl, so it was a perfect weekend to enjoy the yard! Thanks again and hope to have you back, -Amy
HI Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. You were one of the first to stay at this newly listed property so we are so glad you liked the home and w had everything you needed for an enjoyable stay. Please come back this summer when you're able to enjoy the pool! Thanks again and safe travels!
Hi Kam, Thank you so much for this very thoughtful review! We are so glad you enjoyed the home and YES, you'll need to come back when the weather is better-suited for a day by the pool. Thank you again for taking the time to leave this review and we hope you made it home safely. -Amy