Welcome to Peach's Place!
Located one block off of Cervantes in the heart of beautiful East Hill in Pensacola, this newly constructed guest house apartment is the perfect spot for your next business trip or romantic weekend in the area. Enjoy everything Pensacola has to offer from this amazing location. There are grocery stores, shops, and some of the best restaurants in town within walking distance. Downtown is a short 5 minute drive and the airport is about a 15 minute drive. You will love the old oak trees and parks in historic East Hill, one of the most desired neighborhoods in town.
This guest house was built with your comfort and privacy in mind. It is completely separate from the main house and has off street, driveway parking available. The studio style apartment features a comfortable queen bed, separate living area space, 2 large smart TVs, beautiful full bathroom with shower/tub combo and a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to get your start and end your day. This brand new guest home was built in 2022.
The kitchen must be seen to be appreciated. No expense was spared in building this modern, fully equipped, dream kitchen. From the granite countertops, stainless appliances, tile backsplash, and modern touches, this kitchen has everything. Just off the kitchen there is a separate laundry room with a stacked washer and dryer.
The backyard has been professionally landscaped and features a privacy wall, comfortable furniture, a gas grill, corn hole boards, and is shaded by a huge old oak tree. It is perfect for relaxing after a long day.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Do not delay, reserve your stay today!
1 BR / 1 BA / Accommodates 2
Great for business travelers! Longer-term renters welcome!
Discounts available for weekly and monthly rentals!
Bedroom - Queen size bed
- Big screen smart TV
- Keurig coffee maker
- Dinnerware for 2
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free high speed internet and Wi-Fi
- Full bathroom
- Entire guest house to yourself
- Off street parking
- Close to downtown
- 15 minutes from the airport
- 17 minutes to Pensacola Beach
- 20 minutes to N.A.S.
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- No pets allowed
- Must be 25 years old to reserve the house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the house the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Damage Waiver is required at booking
- Be respectful of the guest house, contents, and common grounds - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.