|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Welcome to the Moreno Street Loft!
Brand new pool!! Enjoy access to the new pool from the comfort of this private guest house. This charming little guest house is perfectly located in the heart of North Hill, which is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Pensacola. It is 5 minutes from the middle of downtown and 25 minutes to Pensacola Beach. This guest house is completely separate from the main house and has one parking spot on the street. There is an elevated loft over the living room with a comfortable queen bed. The living room features a large, mounted, flat screen TV and a pull out queen sleeper sofa. There is also a well equipped full kitchen. This guest house is perfect for business travelers or a couple's weekend getaway. Book your stay today and enjoy everything Pensacola has to offer!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
1 BR / 1 BA / Accommodates 4
Great for business travelers! Longer-term renters welcome!
Discounts available for weekly and monthly rentals!
Loft Bedroom - Queen size bed
Living Room - Queen size sleeper sofa
- Large pool
- Big screen TV in living room
- Keurig coffee maker
- Dinnerware for 4
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free high speed internet and Wi-Fi
- Updated full bathroom
- Entire guest house to yourself
- Private back porch
- 5 minutes from downtown
- 10 minutes from the airport
- 20 minutes to N.A.S
- 25 minutes to Pensacola Beach
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Pool waiver is required for access to pool
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- Must be 25 years old to reserve the house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the house the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Damage Waiver is required at booking
- There is one parking spot on the street
- Be respectful of the guest house, contents, and common grounds - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.