|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
This newly listed beautiful one bedroom condo has everything you need for the perfect Pensacola Beach getaway. This fully updated second floor condo is super convenient to all the island has to offer. It is a short stroll to Peg Leg Pete's and just minutes away from the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk and Casino Beach. Enjoy beautiful sunset views over the Santa Rosa Sound from your own large private balcony. Bring the fishing poles, paddle board, kayak, or just a float and enjoy the quiet water of the Sound. Walk across the street to the Gulf side to enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches anywhere. This complex also offers a huge swimming pool and tennis courts. Pack your bags and come on down!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
1 BR / 1.5 BA / Sleeps 4
Great for small families and romantic getaways!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Bedroom #1 - Queen bed
Living Room - Queen sleeper sofa (thick comfortable mattress)
- Big screen TV
- Washer and Dryer in unit
- Coffee maker and Keurig
- Dinnerware for 4
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bay front
- Great water views
- Large private balcony
- Recently updated and modern
- Community pool steps away
- Tennis court
- Spacious, light, and bright condo
- Beautifully decorated
- Conveniently located
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- 4 person occupancy strictly enforced at all times
- Must be 25 years old to reserve condo
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the unit the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Limited Damage Waiver is required at booking
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.