|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Twin (2)|
Welcome to Downtown Chillin'
Conveniently located in beautiful downtown Pensacola, this new construction home is an ideal spot for your next trip to the panhandle. This home is walking distance to several parks, a playground, restaurants, a grocery store, and Bruce Beach on Pensacola Bay. It's about 7 blocks from Palafox St and 6 blocks from the Pensacola Blue Wahoo's baseball stadium and Maritime Park. This place has it all. With 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and a queen sleeper sofa, it will comfortably accommodate 6 guests. Some of the best and freshest seafood around is only a few blocks away at Joe Patti's Seafood Market. Prepare your feast in this modern, fully equipped kitchen with all smart stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. This home is also ideal for business travelers with free high speed internet/WiFi and in home washer and dryer. Book your trip today!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
New construction and tastefully decorated
3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 6
Great for business travelers!
Discounts available for weekly rentals!
Bedroom #1 - Queen size bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen size bed
Bedroom #3 - Twin bed with a twin trundle
- Big screen TV in living room
- Coffee Keurig
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Covered balcony
- 2 off street parking spots
- Additional parking down the street at the public park
- Fenced yard
- 5 minutes to Palafox St
- 10 minutes to N.A.S.
- 15 minutes from the airport
- 25 minutes to Pensacola Beach
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- Must be 25 years old to reserve the house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the house the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- There are two off street parking spots and some on street overflow parking available across the street - please do not park in front of any mail boxes
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.