This amazing home is managed by a professional, licensed vacation rental host. We are a small business located in Nashville with a strong team of people who work tirelessly to provide world-class guest experiences for thousands of guests every year.
Each of our homes like this one is professionally cleaned, and examined for quality before your arrival. All our laundry is done offsite in high-temperature commercial machines. Our staff is available by phone 24 hours a day, and we return emails and messages promptly.
If we miss the mark on your expectations, we will work quickly to make things right for you. Our mission is to make very few mistakes, but we are all human. We are good humans, here to host good humans. We hope you partner with us to build great memories in West Nashville, Pegram, and Kingston Springs!
This beautiful secluded home sits on a wooded lot just minutes from all Nashville, Pegram, and the surrounding parks and rivers have to offer. You will feel like you are far out in the country yet you are less than 15 minutes away from restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, and Interstate 40. This house is an easy 25-minute ride to Downtown Nashville. At the Ridgeview Retreat, you are living the American Dream as you overlook the serene outdoor spaces from your second-story wrap-around porch. Enjoy your morning coffee, or a bottle of wine as the sun goes down, or catch the curiosity of various wildlife from your vantage point. You have beautiful views that include multiple species of hardwood and evergreen trees. Inside has a fully functioning kitchen, two full house-length porches with coverings, and plenty of seating. Entertaining family and guests will be a breeze with all the indoor/outdoor space. Open all the doors and allow the fresh air to flow through the house while enjoying your company.
*This home is on a large private lot, but there are still neighbors. We appreciate guests who DO NOT play loud music after sundown. We accommodate big, fun groups - But try to stay respectful to the locals who live nearby!
-Open Street Level Floor Plan
-Fully Stocked Chef's Kitchen
-Living Space with access to the wrap-around porch
-Spacious porch with plenty of seating/lounging areas
-Walk out Lower Level with Pool Table, Smart TV, Self-Serve Bar and Card Game Table
-Fire Pit and additional Entertainment areas
Master Suite - King Bed with Ensuite Bath including Soaking Tub and Walk in Shower
Guest Room - Queen Bed with Twin Trundle
Guest Room - Queen Bed with Twin Nook
Bunk Room with Full over Full Size and Attached Bathroom
3.5 Total Bathrooms
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
Harpeth River State Park ~ 4 Miles
World Famous Sky King Pizza ~ 5 Miles
Montgomery Bell State Park ~ 15 Miles
Loveless Cafe ~ 11 Miles
Nashville West Shopping Center ~ 15 Miles
Lower Broadway - Downtown Nashville Attractions ~ 22 Miles
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 12 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 12 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.