|Master Suite King|
|Guest Suite Queen|
|Guest Suite Queen|
• Guests health and safety are our priority; please scroll to the bottom of our listing to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocols
• We are excited to offer FREE LOCAL activities for our guests; details are located at the bottom of this listing
Timberwolf 9B Overview:
Address 3986 N Timberwolf Lane
Located just 1 mile from Canyons our guest's can relax and unwind at our 3-bedroom/2.5-bath home! The home features elegant mountain lodge exterior, mountain timber furnishings, and river rock gas fireplace in the living room for a cozy log cabin feel. It has a full kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances, dining area, and powder room on the main floor.
All 3 bedrooms are located upstairs. The master bedroom features a King bed, private deck with patio furniture and mountain views, a flat screen TV, walk-in closet, and vaulted ceilings; the en suite master bath includes granite counters, a walk-in shower, and a jetted tub. Bedrooms two and three both feature Queen beds and share a Jack and Jill Bathroom with granite counters and a jetted tub. Additional amenities include three TVs, two DVD players & free Wifi. Fans are provided for our guest's comfort in the warmer months
Park City Mountain Resort and the famous boutiques, restaurants, galleries, and nightlife of Park City’s Historic Main Street just a short six miles away – with Deer Valley’s world-class offerings being just a few miles further down the road and accessible by the area’s bus system.
Location: 1 mile from Canyons Village; 3 miles from Main St and 2 miles from I-80 and Redstone shopping center
Transportation: Car recommended; walk to free citywide shuttle route for easy access to all three resorts and Main Street
• Large HDTV in the great room, perfect for entertaining
• Queen high-end air mattress to be used in living room (sleeps 2)
• Gas fireplace
• Private deck w mountain views
• Fully equipped kitchen w breakfast bar
• Dining table w seating for 8
• Private washer & dryer
• Communal hot tub steps away
• Secure underground parking garage
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (sleeps 8)
MASTER SUITE (sleeps 2)
• King size bed
• Walk-In Closet
• Mountain Views From Private Deck w Comfortable Chairs
• En suite bathroom with his & her sinks
• Walk-In Shower
• Deep soaking jetted tub
* NEW PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER ADDED 2019
GUEST SUITE (sleeps 2)
• Queen bed
• Dresser & closet
• Jack & Jill Bathroom w Jetted Tub & Shower
• Walk in glass shower
GUEST SUITE (sleeps 2)
• Queen Bed
• Extra-large windows with mountain views
• Jack & Jill Bathroom with jetted tub & shower
Note: Hot tubs are not guaranteed open during summer season
// ALL PROPERTIES MANAGED BY iTRIP INCLUDE //
*Professionally managed and maintained
*Staff on call 24/7
*Keyless Entry (Contactless! No Keys to Pick Up)
*Professionally cleaned following CDC Guidelines
*NEW Hotel Toiletries, containing individual sized soap, shampoos & conditioners for each stay
*NEW Initial supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher liquid and laundry soap for each stay
*Professionally laundered high quality sheets & towels (laundered following CDC guidelines)
*Daily housekeeping is available
• iTrip Staff on call 24/7
• Daily housekeeping is available
• All our Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – Check in instructions w entry codes are sent via email. Please use a current email address when you book your trip!
• Our homes are professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines; all beds have triple sheeting and is professionally laundered
•. Each stay has a new initial set supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, and dishwasher liquid
• Park City is growing rapidly; there may be ongoing construction in the area. Please contact us for the most up to date info.
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, AND MORE! Please visit our partner's
website for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437. Please note that stays 28 nights or longer do not qualify for the program.
Dear Mary, Wow, what an incredibly kind review!, thank you! We are so happy to hear you loved the home and were comfortable for your stay! Please come back anytime, it was a pleasure to host you!
Dear Andrew, Thank you so much! We are thrilled to hear you loved the home and were able to enjoy cooking while you were here! Please come back again soon!
Thank you so much for your kind 5 star review, especially during these challenging times. We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting your next stay soon.
Thank you for taking time to share your kind complements and for joining us. It is wonderful to learn how much you enjoyed Park City and Deer Valley for your biking vacation. Your kinds words on the kitchen being properly stocked in cookware have been shared with the owner.
It was an absolute delight to read your review, thank you. We enjoy knowing that you and your family of 6 had a spectacular time staying at Timberwolf and that your expectations were exceeded. Your thoughtful words have been shared with the property owner and our team. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Park City for your next getaway adventure.
Dear Brett, Thank you for your kind review!
Dear Christopher, Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind words! We are happy to hear you loved the home and location. We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Dalton, Thank you so much for staying with us for your first trip to Utah! We are so happy you loved the home and hope you will come back again real soon!
Thank you for staying with us! We'd love to host you again.
Dear Lindsey, WOW! Thank you so much for such a positive re view! We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with the home and it's location. We enjoyed hosting you and hope you can come back soon!
Thank you for your review. We allowed an early check-in at 11 AM and didn't realize housekeeping still needed to fold the towels. We hoped you would have understood and appreciated an almost entire extra day of skiing when you alerted us to the towels in the dryer. We are glad the home worked well for your group and wish you a safe trip home.
Dear Cole, Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear that you loved the size and layout of the home. We are working on obtaining a code for that side door and will have it shortly. We hope to host you again soon! Sincerely, Laura