*ASK US ABOUT OUR MONTHLY RATES*
Professionally Managed by iTrip Park City
Our Calendar is LIVE – Click Now to Book Your Stay!
FREE Daily activities are included through our travel partner - ask us for details
All photos are of the EXACT home available for vacation rental
Daily Housekeeping is available
LARGEST 3 BEDROOM LAYOUT AT TIMBERWOLF CONDOS
Short drive to Park City Mountain
Convenient garage parking
Washer and dryer in the unit
Located just 1 mile from Canyons our guests can relax and unwind at our 3-bedroom/2.5-bath home! The home features an elegant mountain lodge exterior, mountain timber furnishings, and a river rock gas fireplace in the living room for a cozy log cabin feel. It has a full kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances, dining area, and a powder room on the main floor.
All 3 bedrooms are located upstairs. The Primary bedroom features a King bed, private deck with patio furniture and mountain views, a flat screen TV, walk-in closet, and vaulted ceilings; the en suite master bath includes granite counters, a walk-in shower, and a jetted tub. Bedrooms two and three both feature Queen beds and share a Jack and Jill Bathroom with granite counters and a jetted tub. Additional amenities include three TVs, two DVD players & free Wifi. Fans are provided for our guest's comfort in the warmer months
Park City Mountain Resort and the famous boutiques, restaurants, galleries, and nightlife of Park City’s Historic Main Street just a short six miles away – with Deer Valley’s world-class offerings being just a few miles further down the road and accessible by the area’s bus system.
Canyons Village: 1
Main Street: 3 miles
I-80 and Redstone shopping center: 2 Miles
Transportation: Car recommended or 3 Minute walk to free citywide shuttle route for easy access to all three resorts and Main Street
• Large HDTV in the great room, perfect for entertaining
• Queen high-end air mattress to be used in living room (sleeps 2)
• Gas fireplace
• Large private deck w mountain views
• Fully equipped kitchen w breakfast bar
• Dining table w seating for 8
• Private washer & dryer
• Communal hot tub steps away
• Secure underground parking garage
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (sleeps 8)
PRIMARY SUITE (sleeps 2) (equipped with a portable air conditioner for summer months)
• King size bed
• Walk-In Closet
• Mountain Views From Private Deck w Comfortable Chairs
• En suite bathroom with his & her sinks
• Walk-In Shower
• Deep soaking jetted tub
FIRST GUEST SUITE (sleeps 2) (equipped with a portable air conditioner for summer months)
• Queen bed
• Dresser & closet
• Jack & Jill Bathroom w Jetted Tub & Shower
• Walk in glass shower
SECOND GUEST SUITE (sleeps 2)
• Queen Bed
• Extra-large windows with mountain views
• Jack & Jill Bathroom with jetted tub & shower
Note: Hot tubs are owned and operated by the Timberwolf HOA. Please note they are not guaranteed open during the shoulder or summer seasons
• Contact LOCAL Park City Staff anytime – we're here 24/7 to assist you.
• Experience our Virtual Concierge Service – our team members are available 24/7 to help with grocery/alcohol delivery, airport transportation, dining reservations, local activities, and more!
• Enjoy the convenience of Keyless Entry at all iTrip Homes (excluding resorts) – no need to pick up keys.
• Every stay includes FREE daily activities and exclusive discounts – contact us directly for more information.
• Each stay provides initial hotel-sized amenities such as soaps and shampoo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the resort. We are frequently using EPA-approved products that kill the COVID-19
virus on all of our high-touch surfaces and restrooms, and we are applying enhanced cleaning and disinfecting practices across
our resort, including in our gondola cabins.
Park City has so many wonderful resturants and dining options! Our favorite spot for brunch and coffee is Five Seeds (1600 Snow Creek Drive), where many locals like to start their day. My personal favorite is the shakshuka and the kids love their hot cakes! During busy season plan to go early if you can to avoid waiting for a table.
Main Street Pizza & Noodle (530 Main Street) is a fun family friendly pizza place right on Main, Park City Provisions (221 Main Street) is a favorite lunch spot and you can eat in or take your gourmet goods to go. For dinner many guests enjoy the seasonally-driven menu at Riverhorse on Main (540 Main Street), Chimayo offers unique Southest inspired dishes and reservations can be made online, Tupelo has a global inspired menu (508 Main Street), and for modern American cuisine we love 350 Main (350 Main Street). You really can't go wrong dining at any of these establishments!
Please follow This Link for the latest information.
- Please make sure you have ALL your belongings; we do not have a lost and found.
- Please ensure the fireplace(s) are turned off ((where applicable)
- Please set the heat to 67 (Winter Only) and AC to 78 (Summer Only) (where applicable)
TAKE TIME TO BE KIND
We want everyone to have a great stay but we understand that things may break or some items may get overlooked. Please reach out and we'll do our best to get them fixed in a timely manner.
We do ask that all guests TAKE TIME TO BE KIND. Common courtesy goes a long way. Sadly since the pandemic we have all witnessed an increase in disrepectful, aggressive or unacceptable behavior. Our team has taken a lot of abuse as they have experienced some very unkind guests.
Misunderstandings are one of the leading causes of complaints. Please make sure you read everything we send to you. This includes the entire rental listing, all of our house rules, all photos, all emails & texts and all the help articles in your iTrip account. This helps avoid misunderstandings.
For our own safety and security we have a zero tolerance rule with guests who are rude, abusive, discourteous or argumentative. We do not and will not engage any more beyond asking them to read our TAKE TIME TO BE KIND policy.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 308-3549