*ASK US ABOUT OUR MONTHLY RATES*
Professionally Managed by iTrip Park City
Our Calendar is LIVE – Click Now to Book Your Stay!
FREE Daily activities are included through our travel partner - ask us for details
All photos are of the EXACT home available for vacation rental
Daily Housekeeping is available
- Gas fireplace
- Private Laundry
- Comfortable couch
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Dining table with seating for (6)
- Private deck
- Vaulted ceilings
- Red Pine Clubhouse amenities including a W/D
- Hot tubs
- Fitness center
- Portable air conditioning
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (sleeps 7)
- Queen size bed (sleeps 2)
- Reading chair
- En suite bathroom including a tub and shower
- Located on the main floor
First Guest Suite
- Queen size bed (sleeps two)
- Shared bathroom
- Located on the upper floor and is a loft style with open windows to the main living area
Second Guest Suite
- Twin bed (sleeps 1)
- Bunk bed with two twins (sleeps 2)
- Shared bathroom
- Located on the upper floor, connected to the first guest suite
**The Clubhouse and pool will be closed for the off-season beginning on 9/17 until November 24th.
This centrally located Red Pine 2 Bedroom Sun Peak Condo at Canyons Park City has 2 bedrooms plus a loft and 2 full bathrooms, amazing amenities including a clubhouse, year-round pools, hot tubs, sauna and fitness center. Located just 300 yards from the base of the Canyons Resort, you are in a perfect location for a summer or winter vacation. Enjoy an open floor plan, beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and easy access to Downtown Park City, Utah.
From our condo, you are within walking distance of the free Cabriolet Lift (people mover), which provides quick and convenient access to the largest ski resort in the United States - Park City!
One of the most exciting ski towns in the Rocky Mountains, Park City offers hundreds of restaurants, shops and activities. Excellent shopping ranging from boutiques to large outlet stores is also available and there are two movie theaters all within minutes of the condo. The Utah Olympic Park is minutes away and is the training facility for Olympic athletes and a great visitors destination in Park City.
If you are looking to ski other great resorts in the area, you can easily take a day trip to Alta, Snowbird, Solitude or Brighton Ski Resort for some adventure. In total there are nine world-class ski resorts within one hour of Park City.
Bike racks are also available for use located in the B-G, N-T, and U-Z parking lots (behind the dumpsters).
*Please note that the Red Pine Clubhouse and pools are CLOSED from April 24 and will re-open on Memorial Day weekend.
Note: This home is not pet friendly. The HOA does not permit any pets on the property; a $500 daily fine applies for any violation (s) at the guest's expense.
• Contact LOCAL Park City Staff anytime – we're here 24/7 to assist you.
• Experience our Virtual Concierge Service – our team members are available 24/7 to help with grocery/alcohol delivery, airport transportation, dining reservations, local activities, and more!
• Enjoy the convenience of Keyless Entry at all iTrip Homes (excluding resorts) – no need to pick up keys.
• Every stay includes FREE daily activities and exclusive discounts – contact us directly for more information.
• Each stay provides initial hotel-sized amenities such as soaps and shampoo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the resort. We are frequently using EPA-approved products that kill the COVID-19
virus on all of our high-touch surfaces and restrooms, and we are applying enhanced cleaning and disinfecting practices across
our resort, including in our gondola cabins.
Park City has so many wonderful resturants and dining options! Our favorite spot for brunch and coffee is Five Seeds (1600 Snow Creek Drive), where many locals like to start their day. My personal favorite is the shakshuka and the kids love their hot cakes! During busy season plan to go early if you can to avoid waiting for a table.
Main Street Pizza & Noodle (530 Main Street) is a fun family friendly pizza place right on Main, Park City Provisions (221 Main Street) is a favorite lunch spot and you can eat in or take your gourmet goods to go. For dinner many guests enjoy the seasonally-driven menu at Riverhorse on Main (540 Main Street), Chimayo offers unique Southest inspired dishes and reservations can be made online, Tupelo has a global inspired menu (508 Main Street), and for modern American cuisine we love 350 Main (350 Main Street). You really can't go wrong dining at any of these establishments!
Please follow This Link for the latest information.
- Please make sure you have ALL your belongings; we do not have a lost and found.
- Please ensure the fireplace(s) are turned off ((where applicable)
- Please set the heat to 67 (Winter Only) and AC to 78 (Summer Only) (where applicable)
TAKE TIME TO BE KIND
We want everyone to have a great stay but we understand that things may break or some items may get overlooked. Please reach out and we'll do our best to get them fixed in a timely manner.
We do ask that all guests TAKE TIME TO BE KIND. Common courtesy goes a long way. Sadly since the pandemic we have all witnessed an increase in disrepectful, aggressive or unacceptable behavior. Our team has taken a lot of abuse as they have experienced some very unkind guests.
Misunderstandings are one of the leading causes of complaints. Please make sure you read everything we send to you. This includes the entire rental listing, all of our house rules, all photos, all emails & texts and all the help articles in your iTrip account. This helps avoid misunderstandings.
For our own safety and security we have a zero tolerance rule with guests who are rude, abusive, discourteous or argumentative. We do not and will not engage any more beyond asking them to read our TAKE TIME TO BE KIND policy.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 308-3549