|Primary Suite King|
|Primary Suite Queen|
|Guest Suite Queen|
|Guest Suite Twin (2)|
|Loft Murphy Bed Queen|
Property Address: 1195 Lowell Avenue, Park City, UT, 84060
• Ski-in 4BR/4BA mountain ski home with hand-picked furnishings, decorations and art from Park City, Utah galleries and local artists.
• Private, secluded hot tub with seating for six (6) people
• NEW Gas fireplace
• NEW Central AC
• Immediate access to Park City Mountain Resort – 200 yards to the lifts and ski-in at the end of the day!
• Stunning family room with cathedral ceilings, hardwood and timber detailing, mountain décor and furniture with complete entertainment center with 42” HDTV, Comcast TV, DVD player, sound system and Wi-Fi.
• Gourmet chef’s kitchen, completely renovated with granite counters, dark hardwood cabinetry, brand new stainless steel appliances, kitchen island with bar stool seating.
• 2 large primary suites (each with en suite bathroom), cathedral ceilings and all bathrooms have been completely renovated.
• 2 car (SUV) oversized garage with extra storage cabinets, firewood and racks for gear.
• Private and secluded Jacuzzi hot tub with seating for six (6) people.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- King Bed
- HDTV w Cable
- Remodeled En suite bathroom
- Queen Bed
- Remodeled En suite bathroom
- Queen Bed
- Shared Remodeled Bathroom w Bedroom #4
- 2 Twin Beds
- Shared Remodeled Bathroom w Bedroom #3
- Queen Murphy Bed
The living room is equipped with two (2) plush couches that surround a wood-burning fireplace with floor to ceiling stonework and the entertainment center, which has a 42” HDTV with DVD player, Comcast and Philips speaker system. Unique to this property is its living room and side table, which are both authentic and large Native American drums that complement all the finishes and décor in the home. From the living room, you can easily access the large east-facing balcony that offers sweeping views of downtown Park City and vistas of the surrounding mountains. The second floor and main living area is the center and gathering point in the home. The large family living room has an authentic mountain feel in it’s design with cathedral ceilings, antique décor and wood and stone finishes, but also captures all the modern luxuries that you are looking for.
The gourmet kitchen is well stocked and equipped with a complete range of household appliances including a stainless steel refrigerator, oven & stove, dishwasher, microwave and a variety of other small household appliances including a coffee machine, blender, double toaster and set of knives to name a few. The kitchen is beautifully finished with thick granite countertops, hardwood cabinetry and a large kitchen island, which can also second as a breakfast bar with bar stool seating for four people.
Situated right next to the kitchen is the formal dining room with a large hardwood dining room table, mountain décor chandelier and seating is available for up to ten people. The chef’s kitchen and formal dining room is warm & inviting and accented perfectly with it’s new hardwood flooring. The second floor also offers access to your private Jacuzzi hot tub with seating for six (6) people and a full bathroom (1) that was recently renovated and has a glass encased shower, granite countertop with vanity, stainless steel fixtures and toilet.
Make your way upstairs to the third floor landing and that’s where you will find two of the four large bedrooms and the loft. The first and Primary suite located at the end of the hall and has a king size bed with canopy log pole bed frame, vaulted ceilings, two large closet, two nightstands with lamps, a 42” flat-screen HDTV with DVD player and Comcast, ceiling fan, large bedroom dresser and a private en suite bathroom. The primary suite bathroom was fully renovated and has an extra long granite countertop with a his and hers vanity, a glass walk-in shower, stainless steel fixtures and toilet.
The second upstairs bedroom is similar in it’s design and features a queen size bed with custom log pole bed frame and comfortable linens & bedding, two nightstands with lamps, ceiling fan, an extra large dresser and closet for all your storage needs and it’s own en suite bathroom. The en suite bathroom offers guests a walk-in glass shower with sandstone tiling, granite countertop with Kohler sink, bronze finishes and toilet.
The loft bedroom looks out onto the family living room and is ideal for larger groups traveling to Park City, Utah! The loft offers up a queen-size murphy bed, deep lounge chair with footstool and a dresser for storage.
Head back downstairs to the first floor and that is where the other two bedrooms, fourth bathroom, access to the 2-car garage and HE washing machine & clothes dryer are situated. The third bedroom features a queen size bed, large closet, a nightstand with lamp and large wood dresser. The fourth bedroom features two twin beds, dresser, closet and shares the fourth and final bathroom with the other downstairs bedroom.
The fourth bathroom was also recently renovated, and has a granite countertop with Kohler sink, stone tile flooring, bronze finishes, bathtub and shower.
• iTrip Staff on call 24/7
• Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
• Daily housekeeping is available
• All our Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – Check in instructions w entry codes are sent via email. Please use a current email address when you book your trip!
• Our homes are professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines; all beds have triple sheeting and is professionally laundered
•. Each stay has a new initial set supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, and dishwasher liquid
• Park City is growing rapidly; during off season there may be ongoing construction in the area. Please contact us for the most up to date info.
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, AND MORE! Please visit our partner's site for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437. Please note that stays 28 nights or longer do not qualify for the pr
Wow thank you so much! It was our pleasure to host you!
Dear Thomas, Thank you very much for your kind review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the home and location! We hope to host you and your group again next year! Thank you again!
Darnell - WOW! Thank you so much for staying with us! We are so happy everything worked out so well for your group! It was our pleasure to host you and we look forward to hosting you all next year!
Thank you so much for your kind words and for staying with us! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the home! We hope to see you again soon!
Dear Christine, Thank you so much for your review and for staying with us! We are glad you loved the home and location! You are correct construction was only taking place during the summer - we hope you will come back soon!!!
Wow thank you Wolfgang!! We hope to host you again soon!
Thanks SO much Michael - come back soon!!!
Nina, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about this home and our services! We’re here for you anytime you'd like to visit Park City! We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Beth, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your strong recommendation of our property and your experience. We're happy to know that you enjoyed the property and found it well equipped and comfortable for your family. There are quite a few stairs in the home, so that is great feedback to pass onto future Guests. Safe travels ahead and we hope that you visit Park City again soon. Warm Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for electing to stay at our 4BR Park City Lowell Avenue Ski Home and for sharing your memorable experience with us and future Guests. Your business is very much appreciated and we look forward to your next trip to Park City. Safe travels. Warm Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Kim, We're so happy to know that you enjoyed the home, it's location and that it was the perfect place for your group to stay in Park City. Thank you for your strong recommendation of our property and the experience and thank you as well for your business. Safe travels ahead and we hope that you visit Park City again soon. Warm Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Jami, Thank you kindly for your business and recommendation of our property and services. Very pleased to know that you loved the place, the location and all of it's amenities. Safe travels ahead and we hope you choose to visit Park City again soon! Best Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Pamela, Thank you so much for electing to stay at our Mountainside Park City home and for sharing your wonderful experience with us and future Guests. Couldn't be happier to know that the home was just what you were looking for - well situated, cared for, amenities, layout, etc. - and we take great pride in managing and maintaining the homes that we represent. Thank you again for your business and recommendation and we look forward to your next trip to Park City. Best Regards, Reservations Team