|Master Suite King|
|Master Suite 2 Queen|
|Guest Suite Queen|
|Guest Suite Twin (2)|
• Guests health and safety are our priority; please scroll to the bottom of our listing to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocols
• We are excited to offer FREE LOCAL activities for our guests; details are located at the bottom of this listing
Welcome to our home in downtown Park City! The large family living room makes for a great gathering point for families and has an authentic mountain feel in it’s design with cathedral ceilings, antique décor and wood and stone finishes. The living room is equipped two (2) plush couches that surround wood-burning fireplace with floor to ceiling stonework and the entertainment center, which has an HDTV with DVD player, Comcast and Philips speaker system. From the living room, you can easily access the balcony that offers views of downtown Park City and vistas of the surrounding mountains.
HOME OVERVIEW: 1197 Lowell Avenue, Park City
• NEW Central AC - Added May 2021
• Open Floor Plan, Fireplace, Hardwood Floors, WiFi, 42” HDTV, Comcast TV, DVD player, Sound system and Wi-Fi
• Private and secluded Jacuzzi hot tub with seating for six (6) people
• 200 yards to the lifts and ski-in at the end of the day
• Renovated chef’s kitchen with granite counters & breakfast bar
• Private HE Washing Machine and Dryer
• 2 car (SUV) oversized garage with extra storage cabinets, firewood and racks for gear.
• 2 master suites (each with en suite bathroom)
• As with most mountain homes, this home does not have air conditioning and can be warm during the summer months. The home does have ceiling fans and we do provide other fans in the home to keep guests comfortable.
• Master Bedroom #1 King Size Bed, HDTV, Bathroom w Oversized Glass Shower
• Master Bedroom #2: Queen Size Bed, ensuite bathroom w/ Renovated Glass Shower
• Guest Bedroom #3: Queen Size Bed (shares bathroom w Bedroom #4)
• Guest Bedroom #4 Two (2) Twin Beds (shares bathroom w Bedroom #3)
• Loft Bedroom: Queen Murphy Bed
//ALL PROPERTIES MANAGED BY iTRIP INCLUDE//
*Professionally managed and maintained
*Staff on call 24/7
*Keyless Entry (Contactless, No Keys to Pick Up)M
*Professionally cleaned following Strict CDC Guidelines
*NEW Hotel Toiletries, containing individual sized soap, shampoos & conditioners for each stay
*NEW Initial supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher liquid and laundry soap for each stay
*Professionally laundered high quality sheets (laundered following CDC guidelines, bleach used)
*Professionally laundered high quality towels (laundered following CDC guidelines, bleach used)
*Daily housekeeping is available
• iTrip Staff on call 24/7
• Daily housekeeping is available
• All our Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – Check in instructions w entry codes are sent via email. Please use a current email address when you book your trip!
• Our homes are professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines; all beds have triple sheeting and is professionally laundered
•. Each stay has a new initial set supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, and dishwasher liquid
• Park City is growing rapidly; there may be ongoing construction in the area. Please contact us for the most up to date info.
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, AND MORE! Please visit our partner's
website for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437. Please note that stays 28 nights or longer do not qualify for the program.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review of your recent stay with us. We are delighted to read the property location and amenities were perfect for you and your family. Thanks again.
Dear Robert, WOW! What an awesome and kind review! Thank you so much!! Come back soon!
Thank you!!!! We hope you'll be back soon!
Dear Sebastien, Thank you very much. You were a terrific guest and we hope you will return soon!
WOW! Thanks Anna! Come back soon
Dear Linda, Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your positive review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the home and that there was plenty of room for everyone! We really appreciate the open communication exchange we had during your stay. We hope we have the opportunity to host you again soon!
Hi Christopher, Thank you for staying with us! I am so glad that you and your family and friends enjoyed everything about home! We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our team. We hope to host you again soon! Laura
Hi Chad, Thank you for your feedback! We really enjoyed hosting you and hope to see you again next time you're in Park City!
Dear Laura, Thank you for choosing to stay at our Park City ski home and for sharing your feedback with us and future Guests. We're pleased to know that the home was clean, comfortable, modern and well suited to your vacation. We appreciate your feedback on the linens - we replace them every November and do spend quite a lot on them - so that is good feedback and we will replace them. We'll also look into further upgrading the living room tele and will add another router or wi-fi extender right away - great idea - as we weren't aware of any issues with wi-fi in the upstairs. Unfortunately, the water in Park City is very hard water and even with the water softener in house, it doesn't solve the issue completely. Thank you again for your business and feedback. We hope that you will visit Park City again soon. Best Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Carly, Thank you for electing to stay at our Mountainside Park City home and for sharing your fun family ski trip and experience with us and future Guests. Very happy to know that your enjoyed the home and found it well situated for your vacation. The location is really convenient for skiing during the day and going out at night. Thank you for your recommendation and business and we hope you choose to visit Park City again soon. Best Regards, Reservations Team
Dear Tom, Thank you for choosing to stay at our Mountainside 4BR Park City property and for sharing your memorable trip with us and future Guests. We're pleased to hear that the home was comfortable for your entire group, spacious and that the location and amenities were well enjoyed. The property is really only ski-in and that is how it is marketed online - we don't advertise it as ski-in / ski-out as you suggest. There is the possibility to ski-out, but a bit of a hike across the slope is required and if the private hiking path is not packed down, it can be tricky to find - especially with all of the snow we've had this season - 300+ inches so far and it's not even February. Thank you again for you business and we hope you choose to visit Park City again soon. Best Regards, Reservations Team
Dear Tina, Thank you for choosing to stay at three of our Park City Mountainside homes and for sharing you great experience with us and future Guests. We're really happy to know that our homes met all of your needs and wants and that it was clean and well prepared for your arrival. Happy that we could help in any way that you needed over the weekend and we really appreciate your strong recommendation of our services and properties. We hope that your family and Guests visit Park City again soon. Best Regards, Reservations Team iTrip Park City