|Second Twin (2) Full|
* Perfect for a Colorado Escape over Memorial Day Weekend* Rafting season is in full swing in Pagosa! Stay in Wanderlust and enjoy our whitewater offerings, emerging waterfalls, and vibrant town!
Wanderlust is a charming, eclectic home tucked in a peaceful culdesac in the Hatcher Lake neighborhood of Pagosa Springs. The surroundings are dominated by the view of Pagosa Peak, rolling fields and hills, and aspen trees. The home itself is the embodiment of serenity with windows spilling sunlight across the soft, updated tones of the home. Whether it be starting a day of play by enjoying the scenery from the wraparound deck with a cup of steaming coffee or winding down by gazing at the wonders of the night sky through the telescope, Wanderlust is the ideal home for travellers seeking peace and beauty.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 8 People
-Master Bedroom- King Bed
-First Bedroom- Queen Bed
-Second Bedroom- Twin Bed, Twin Bed, Full Bed
Wanderlust is located in a quiet culdesac of the Hatcher Lake neighborhood. Surrounded by aspens, this home offers a covered carport for convenience as well as a charming wrap-around deck with plentiful seating options.
The front door opens to a light-filled, open floor plan kitchen, living room, dining room. To the right is the living room with plush couches, a large flatscreen TV, a wood-burning fireplace, and a telescope for stargazing.
To the left is a dining room nook with views outdoors and right next to the kitchen. The kitchen features a breakfast bar, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, oven and drip coffee pot.
Down the hall to the left is a laundry room for your convenience with a washer and dryer. Further on is the second bedroom which is spacious and boasts two twin beds in addition to a full bed. There is another wood burning stove in here as well as a flatscreen TV.
The final room on the left is the first bedroom with a queen bed, TV, and storage space. To the right of this bedroom is a full bath with a tub and shower combination.
To the right of the bathroom is the master bedroom suite with a king bed. The bedroom offers a TV with Direct TV access, a plush bed, and direct access to the private master bathroom with its double sinks and tiled, walk-in shower.
- 4 Flatscreen TVs
-Covered Car Port
-Wraparound Deck with Outdoor Seating
-Fully Outfitted Kitchen
-2 Woodburning Stoves
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (15 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (33 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (22.6 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (58 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (25 minutes)
-QUIET HOURS STARTING AT 9 P.M. LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AS THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL AREA WITH NEIGHBORS.
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside).
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home.
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund.
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age.
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees.
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home.
- Ask about extended stay rates.
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.