|Master Bedroom King|
|Room 1 Queen|
|Room 2 Twin (2)|
Rafting season is in full swing in Pagosa! Stay in Sweet Retreat and enjoy our whitewater offerings, Spring ski slopes, and emerging waterfalls!
Just like its name, Sweet Retreat is charming and vibrant and makes for an absolutely fabulous home away from home. Walking through the door is like having your heart filled with sunshine. With its open floor plan, sun-drenched interior, and homey touches it is impossible to not feel right at home in this mountain retreat. Whether it be starting the day by sipping coffee in the sunroom or unwinding after a day of play in front of the fireplace, Sweet Retreat is the complete package for your Colorado getaway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8
-Master Bedroom- King
-First Bedroom- Queen Bed
-Second Bedroom- Twin Bed, Twin Bed
This delightful home is perched on the hillside of a peaceful neighborhood in uptown Pagosa. The front path weaves to a beautiful covered patio with outdoor seating. The front door opens to a sun-filled, spacious living room that features a gas fireplace, ample, comfy seating, and a big-screen TV with Roku and Blueray features.
Directly ahead is a sunroom with honey-toned wood that is flooded with sunshine. There is a breakfast nook table and seating to enjoy the warmth and the views. Off the side, a door leads to the fenced backyard that also has a grill and outdoor seating.
To the left of the living room leads to the dining room and kitchen. Large windows and an antler chandelier lends a unique charm to the space. The full kitchen is easy to move in and offers many amenities. Flowing forward leads to the laundry room and access to the two-car garage.
Down the hallway opens to the master bedroom with a king bed, gorgeous windows, a seating area, and a workspace. Attached is a bathroom suite that has a bathtub and shower.
To the right of the living room opens to a full bathroom featuring a shower and bathtub. The bedroom to the left offers a plush queen bed with backyard views and charming artwork. The bedroom to the right has two twin beds and charming, cozy decor with a view to the front landscaped yard.
-Fenced Back Yard
-Roku TV/ Bluray
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs ( 10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (33 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (17 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (64 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (30 minutes)
-QUIET HOURS AFTER 9PM! NO EXCEPTIONS AND LOUD ACTIVITY AFTER THIS TIME IS CAUSE FOR EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. So whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.