|Master Bedroom King|
|Bottom Room 1 Queen|
|Bottom Room 2 Bunk Twin Bunk Full|
|Main Floor 1 Queen|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff’s health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
Villa Del Sol is a magnificent, luxurious tribute to the Southwest, tucked amongst the juniper trees in the San Juan mountains. This stunning home blends Southwestern architecture and decor with the opulence of a classic villa. Whether it be relaxing in the balcony hot tub, watching a sunset after a day of play, or cooking to your heart’s content in the state of the art kitchen, Villa Del Sol is an iconic getaway ideal for your next vacation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 12 people
Master Bedroom- King Bed
Main Floor Bedroom- Queen Bed
Bottom Floor Bedroom 1- Queen Bed
Bottom Floor Bedroom 2- Two Bunk Beds (2 Twin, 2 Full)
Driving up to the home you are greeted with gorgeous adobe work and tasteful landscaping. Beginning at the front porch, you will notice the impeccable attention to detail from architecture to professional interior design. The front door opens to an open floor plan living room, kitchen, and dining room with high ceilings and plentiful windows. The living room creates an intimate environment with its plush seating, wet bar, and gas fireplace. To the left is the kitchen featuring a breakfast bar and all stainless steel appliances. Circling further to the left is the dining room with plentiful seating and natural lighting. Just down the hall is the first bedroom with a queen bed and garden view. Further down is the garage door. Splitting off to the right leads to a full bath, including a tiled shower. Moving past that is a laundry room with a washer and dryer that opens up to an office space- ideal for working remotely! The office door leads to a gorgeous sunroom offering 180-degree views of the mountains, an electric fireplace, and a bar.
To the left of the sunroom opens to the hot tub on the balcony and a stunning view of the iconic Square Top Mountain. To the right of the sunroom leads to a wraparound deck that is partially covered. The half that is covered has plentiful outdoor seating and charming lights making it the ideal meal location no matter the weather.
To the right of the living room is the master bedroom and bathroom which boasts not only a king bed, but a deep tub, tiled shower, walk-in closet, AND private access to the deck with more seating. Downstairs opens directly to a cozy TV Room and more covered outdoor seating to enjoy the forest. Directly beyond the TV room is another full bath with a tub and shower. To the left is a game room with seating, darts, and a foosball table. To the left of the game room is another bedroom offering a set of twin bunk beds and a set of full bunk beds with lots of closet space. To the right of the bathroom leads to the final room, which is a queen and offers beautiful forest views.
-State of the art kitchen
-Two Car Garage
-Gas and Electric Fireplaces
-Deep Tub and shower
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (35 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (20 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (60 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (45 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.