|Master Bedroom King|
|First Bedroom King|
|Second Bedroom Full|
This pristine, mountain modern home is a relaxing escape with its cool wood tones, custom lighting, and amenities galore! It is a new build that features wood, stone, stainless steel, and unique custom lighting that whisks you away to a tranquil, cozy Colorado get away. Whether it be starting a day of play in the San Juans by sipping coffee in front of the stove, or gathering the family together for an unforgettable meal whipped up in the state of the art kitchen, Bella Vista is awaiting your Colorado vacation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 7 people
Master Bedroom: King Bed
First Bedroom: King Bed
Second Bedroom: Full Bed - photos coming soon
Living Room: Queen Sofa Sleeper
Well located in Uptown Pagosa, this home offers views of Pagosa Peak and is only a 15-minute walk to groceries, boutiques, and restaurants!
You are greeted by a spacious, open floor plan sitting room, kitchen, dining room, and living room. The entryway offers access to the two-car garage. Directly ahead is a sitting room with ample seating and perfect for conversation. Further along and to the right is the dining room with a large farm-style dining table with custom lighting and seating for the whole family! Directly ahead is an amazing kitchen with amenities galore. All appliances are stainless steel and there is a double oven, hood vent stove, drip/Keurig coffee pot, deep sink, and so much more! Tucked in the corner is a workspace with a monitor and printer for convenience! To the right of this leads to the living room with a large smart TV, electric wood stove, plentiful seating, and outdoor access. There is also a queen sofa sleeper!
To the right of the living room leads to a full bathroom with a shower/ tub combination. Beyond is the first bedroom which features a full bed, closet space, and a reading chair. In the opposite direction and to the left is the master bedroom suite. The master bedroom offers a king bed, outdoor access, large smart TV, and plenty of storage. The master bathroom offers a luxurious shower- two shower heads from above as well as a detachable head, above timed heating, and audio features! Across the hall leads to the second bedroom suite which boasts another king bed, smart TV, and outdoor access. The bathroom features a gorgeous, tiled walk-in shower.
In between the master bedroom and the second bedroom is the laundry room with a washer and dryer.
-Work Space w/ monitor and printer
- 2 Car Garage
-3 Smart TV’s
-Fully Equipped Stainless Steel Kitchen
-Electric Wood Stove
-Uptown location- 5 minutes to amenities
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area( 38 minutes)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (17.5 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (53 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (47 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than what is paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Lisa! You have been very lovely guests! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our home. You are more than welcome to stay with us again!
Thank you so much for your kind words, Kelly! You have been very lovely guests! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our home. You are more than welcome to stay with us again!
Thank you so much for your kind review, Amber! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our home. You are more than welcome to stay with us again!
Thank you so much, Denise! We really apprecite you choosing to stay with us, and you were great guests. You are welcome to stay with us again. Safe travels and happy trails!