|Second Queen Twin (2)|
Fall foliage is here! If you have not experienced our leaf peeping - then what are you waiting for? We have the most stunning and breathtaking backdrop to watch this majestic change of seasons. Whether you are strolling our river and tree lined sidewalks, or hiking and cruising through our San Juan Mountains, you will not be disappointed. Book now and enjoy this spectacular event!
Mountain Hacienda is a rich, elegant, delightful Colorado escape conveniently located in uptown Pagosa Springs. This gorgeous home melds southwestern beauty with tranquility making for the ultimate home away from home! Though it is only 5 minutes from uptown amenities, boutiques, and restaurants, it is blissfully nestled in quiet pines with neighbors at a distance. Whether it be getting ready for a day of play in the San Juans by sipping coffee on the deck or unwinding in the hot tub under the starry skies, Mountain Hacienda is the ultimate vacation location.
** Cameras on the exterior of the home for your safety**
** Quiet Hours start at 9:00 p.m.**
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 8 people
Master Bedroom: King Bed
Downstairs Bedroom: Queen, Twin, Twin
Upstairs Bedroom: Queen
Mountain Hacienda is conveniently located in uptown Pagosa Springs a mere 5 minutes away from the grocery store, cafes, and boutiques. It is hard to believe because the home is tucked among the pines of this quiet, charming neighborhood with neighbors at a distance, and plenty of yard space-peace without sacrificing convenience!
There is a one-car garage for your convenience, and upon entering the home, you are greeted with dazzling floor to ceiling windows and an open floor plan living room, dining room, and kitchen. Directly ahead is the living room with abundant seating, a kiva-style gas fireplace, and a large smart TV. Flowing to the left is the dining room with outstanding deck and outdoor views. Directly ahead of the dining room is the fully equipped kitchen featuring a Keurig/drip coffee pot, fridge, oven and stove, and so much more! To the right of the kitchen is the laundry room with a washer and dryer for your convenience.
The main floor opens to the massive deck which boasts a hot tub, outdoor furniture, and a propane bbq!
To the right of the living room is the king master bedroom suite with a smart TV, outdoor access, and storage. The master bathroom suite not only offers a shower, but a delightful sunken soaking tub as well.
Upstairs leads to a lofted game/sitting space that features an arcade game, seating, and views. There is a full bathroom up here with a shower tub combination. The bedroom offers a queen bed, smart TV, and private balcony access.
On the bottom floor is a room with a queen bed, and two twin beds- perfect for kids! There is storage, a smart TV, and an attached recently renovated bathroom with a shower.
The home is located on land and there is a hill perfect for sledding in the wintertime. Mountain Hacienda offers the best of both worlds with its tranquil yet convenient location. With the home’s design, it is easy to gather together or take space to relax.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
-Smart TVs in every room
-Fully Equipped Stainless Steel Kitchen
-Keurig/Drip Coffee Pot
-Deck with Views
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (40minutes)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (25miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (60miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (30minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than what is paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.