|Master Bedroom King|
|Room 1 Queen|
|Room 2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Full|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff’s health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
Hummingbear Cottage is a picturesque home that melds Colorado cottage charm with modernity in its comfort and amenities. It is perched in pine trees in the Lake Forest neighborhood, offering a wonderful sense of privacy with the surrounding nature. While it is peacefully located within walking distance to the lake, it is a mere 5-minute drive from the grocery stores, restaurants, cafes, and boutiques of uptown Pagosa Springs, and a 10-minute drive from the charming downtown district- relaxation with convenience. Whether it be watching sunrise or sunset on its beautiful wraparound deck, or relaxing in front of the wood-burning fireplace, Hummingbear Cottage is the perfect sanctuary in the San Juans.
** Currently undergoing renovations and updated photos/amenities will be added soon! **
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 9 people
-Master Bedroom- King Bed
-First Bedroom- Queen Bed
-Second Bedroom- Queen Bed
-Living Room- Queen Sofa Sleeper
-Living Room- Full Sofa Sleeper
The front door opens to an inviting open floor plan of the dining room, living room, and kitchen. This space is flooded by natural right from the surrounding, wraparound windows and is accentuated by the vaulted ceiling and exposed timber beams. Directly in front is the kitchen with all of the modern amenities one could require and a charming island with seating. Just to the left is the living room which boasts a wood burning fireplace and stunning rock hearth. Further to the left is the first bedroom complete with a queen bed. The bathroom offers a spacious shower and a jetted tub for ultimate relaxation. To the right of the kitchen is the laundry room with a washer and dryer for convenience. Just down the hall is the sun-soaked master bedroom that not only has a gas fireplace but flat screen TV. This room flows seamlessly into an office space featuring a skylight and nature views, and to the right is the master bathroom. Further down the hall, to the right is the second bedroom with a cozy queen bed. Wrapping through the room leads the third bathroom, which has a bathtub and shower. Outside is a fantastic wraparound deck, and in the back is a patio with seating, a firepit, and peaceful views of the nature strip.
-Flat screen TV
-Fully Outfitted Kitchen
-Wood burning Fireplace
-Two portable AC Units
-Nature Strip/ Lake Forest
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (12 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (35 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.