|Guest Queen Bunk Twin|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff’s health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
Casa Panchoy is an oasis reminiscent of a Latin American luxury villa tucked into the heart of San Juans. This stunning home is infused with global tributes and beauty that create a stunning blend of tropical relaxation and mountain coziness. This gorgeous home boasts floor to ceiling windows that offer a 180-degree view of the San Juan Mountain Range and Village Lake, a gas fireplace, luxurious bathroom suites, fully equipped kitchen, and so much more. Whether it be preparing for a day of adventure by sipping hot coffee on the lakefront deck or unwinding in front of the roaring fireplace after your adventures, Casa Panchoy is the ultimate vacation home. Its vibrancy, modernity, and location make it perfect for any time of the year.
-Master Bedroom- Queen Bed
-First Bedroom- Queen Bed
-Second Bedroom- Queen Bed, Twin Bunk
The front door leads to an open plan, kitchen, living room, and dining room that is a vibrant blend of color, comfort, and sleek modernity. Floor to ceiling windows offer a stunning view of Village Lake and the San Juan Mountains, which is only accentuated by the vaulted ceilings, exposed timber, and grand fireplace. The living room, centred right, offers plush seating, a smart TV, and gas fireplace. To the left is the fully equipped kitchen and pantry with everything you could desire. Just beyond the living room by the stairs is the Master Bedroom which holds a very cozy Queen bed. Through an archway is the master bathroom which has exquisite tiling, an open shower with both a detachable head and rain-style option, as well as claw-footed tub. Stepping out and to the right is the laundry room with a washer and dryer and half bath for convenience. Up the stairs is a wrap-around loft that offers the same stunning view as downstairs. At the top of the stairs to the right is the first bedroom with a queen bed and a full bathroom with a spacious shower. Following the loft around to the other side leads to the second bedroom with a queen bed, twin bunk bed, and another full bath featuring a tub and shower. The outside deck offers seating, a grill, and lakefront access.
-Lake Front with Mountain View
-Fully Equipped Kitchen
-Flatscreen Smart TV
-Claw Foot, Soaking Tub
-All Bathroom Suites
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
-Uptown Pagosa and amenities (5 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (28 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (19 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Traill (45 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and four definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.