|Bunk Bunk Combo|
|Sleeping Space King|
Summertime is in full swing here in Pagosa Springs, tubing, fishing, live music and tons of fun await!!! Hiking trails and the majestic forests and Lakes are waiting for you to explore and enjoy! Don't forget to grab a delicious meal or tasty beverage at our wonderful restaurants and breweries, many overlooking the gorgeous flowing rivers!
Book your Labor Day Retreat, now! Escape to Colorado for a Labor Day weekend filled with tubing the river, exploring the San Juans, and indulging in all that Pagosa has to offer!
True to its name, Tranquility is a charming, cozy, relaxing slice of Colorado bliss where convenience meets comfort. This adorable condo is a tribute to all that is loved in Pagosa, including some famous ski runs such as “Tranquility”. Whether it be getting ready for a day of play in the San Juans by taking a walk by the lake with a cup of coffee, or unwinding in the bubbling hot tub, this home is ready to host your blissful Colorado escape.
**End Unit of Condo Complex
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 6 people
-Master Bedroom- Queen Bed
-First Bedroom- Bunk (Full, Twin)
-Second Sleeping Space- King Bed
Tranquility condo is conveniently located in an uptown neighborhood that is within walking distance to Pagosa Lake, and a five-minute drive to uptown amenities.
Upon entering the home, you are greeted by a cozy, open-floor design living room, kitchen, and dining room. Directly in front of you is the spacious living room with a high ceiling, reading nook, and smart TV for your enjoyment. Behind the living room is the full kitchen, centrally located and perfect for conversation while whipping up your meals. On the way to the dining room is a charming wood stove that adds not only heat but a true sense of being in an alpine ski condo. The dining room offers plenty of seating and windows.
Down the hall and to the right is a laundry room with a washer and dryer for your convenience. Further along to the right is the master bedroom featuring a queen bed suite. The room offers a direct hot tub and deck access, and the master bath features a lovely walk-in shower. Across the hall from the master bedroom is the bunk room with a twin over full bunk bed and closet space. Down from the bunk room is another full bathroom with a shower and tub.
Upstairs and directly ahead is a wonderful office workspace with exposed brick and floor-to-ceiling windows. Outside of the office is a charming hangout space in the loft with seating and games.
Moving on to the final sleeping space offers a king bed and flat-screen, Smart TV. Attached is another full bath.
This home offers a deck and hot tub and is a 10-minute walk to the beautiful Pagosa Lake.
-Wood burning stove
-Two Smart TVs
-Reading Nook w/ Auto Lights
-Uptown Close to Lake
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Uptown Amenities (5 minutes)
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (11 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30.5 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (15 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (50.6 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (47 minutes)
-QUIET HOURS STARTING AT 9 P.M. LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AS THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL AREA WITH NEIGHBORS.
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside).
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home.
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund.
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age.
- City and state taxes, in addition to the cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees.
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home.
- Ask about extended stay rates.
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa is one of a kind.