|First Queen Twin|
Fall foliage is here! If you have not experienced our leaf peeping - then what are you waiting for? We have the most stunning and breathtaking backdrop to watch this majestic change of seasons. Whether you are strolling our river and tree lined sidewalks, or hiking and cruising through our San Juan Mountains, you will not be disappointed. Book now and enjoy this spectacular event!
Cool Runnings is a charming, vibrant Colorado escape perfect for the whole family! This updated home is defined by modern touches in furniture and decor while creating a welcoming retreat full of light, color, and amenities. As a cherry on top, this home is a 5-minute walk to the lake, a 5-minute drive to uptown boutiques and restaurants, and is just 10 minutes away from bustling downtown! Whether it be starting a day of play by sipping coffee from the coffee bar and gazing at the lake, or unwinding in front of the fire with family, Cool Runnings is awaiting your next adventure!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: 5
Master Bedroom- Queen Bed
First Bedroom- Queen Bed, Twin Bed
This enchanting home is located in a quiet suburb of uptown Pagosa as an end unit by Pagosa Lake with towering pines and soft grass characterizing the area.
Upon entry, you are greeted by a light-filled, vibrant, open floor plan living room, dining room, and kitchen. Directly to the right is the full kitchen featuring a dishwasher, oven and stove, and even a coffee bar! Tucked by the fridge is laundry room access with a washer and dryer for convenience.
To the left of the entry is the dining room with outdoor views and seating for the whole gang! Directly ahead is the living room with ample seating, a workspace, smart TV, and a gas stove for ambiance and warmth.
The room directly ahead features a queen bed with a twin bed above it, a workspace, plenty of storage, and a smart TV- it is perfect for kiddos! To the right is the master bedroom with a queen bed, reading space, a smart TV, and more storage. The full bathroom is directly across from the rooms and boasts a shower and tub combination for convenience.
There is a covered patio out front for outdoor enjoyment and the lake is a quick walk across the road!
- Smart TVs in bedrooms and living room
-Uptown location- 5 minutes to amenities
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area( 38 minutes)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (17.5 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (53 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (47 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than what is paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our townhome. You are more than welcome to stay with us again!