|Primary Bedroom King|
|Second Bedroom Queen|
|Third Bedroom Twin (2) Full|
At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
***Due to Hurricane Sally, there is ongoing construction. Expect loud noise while workers are present 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Balconies may be closed if workers are present on the balcony, or while working from the manlift above the balcony***
***BRAND NEW TO OUR PROGRAM, PICTURES COMING SOON***
Shoalwater 205 is a three-bedroom, two-bath, beautifully decorated condo with modern updates located in the heart of Orange Beach with amazing Gulf-front views from the 2nd floor.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and primary bedroom.
• Tile and luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the entire unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The dining area seats four and there are four additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer in the unit.
• The living room has a wall-mounted 55" Roku smart TV
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a wall-mounted 55" Roku smart TV.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a wall-mounted 42" Roku smart TV.
• The third bedroom has a twin over full bunk with a twin trundle bed and a wall-mounted 42" Roku smart TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Elevator, Fitness Room, Gazebo, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Steam Room, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal