|Guest Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
Seaside Beach and Racquet 3201 is a three-bedroom, two-bath condo located on the 2nd floor, in building 3.
***Pools will be unlocked at 8:00 am and locked at 10:00 pm each day***
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and primary bedroom
• Tile flooring throughout.
• Fully equipped kitchen. The dining room table seats four with four additional stools at the bar.
• Washer and dryer in the unit
• The living room has a sofa sleeper with a TV
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV
• The third bedroom has two twin beds with a TV
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Cable, Coffee Maker, DVD, Dishwasher, Elevator, Fitness Room, Gazebo, Heated Indoor Pool (Located in Building 1), Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kitchen, Outdoor Pool, Patio, Picnic Area, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Steam Room, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking passes at the front desk ($50 each) limit 2. Credit card only.
• Minimum age to rent is 25
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
**NO BOATS, TRAILERS, OR BUSSES ARE PERMITTED TO PARK ON SITE
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you for your stay with us. We hate to see that you weren't completely satisfied with your stay. We wish you had let us know while you were still here; we would have loved the opportunity to fix those issues for you while you were still here. We will gladly address the pots and pans and figure out what is going on with those remotes. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again.