|Guest Queen (2)|
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Please note that due to damages during Hurricane Sally, we cannot guarantee that all complex amenities are operable. Also, there may be ongoing construction at the complex as most of our area received major damages. Unfortunately, we do not have control over the construction. There will be no discounts for construction.
Casa Del Sol B1 is a three-bedroom, three-bath low-density condo with Gulf-front views from the 2nd floor. Within walking distance to shopping venues and restaurants.
• Access to the balcony from the living room and master bedroom
• Tile in living area and carpet in the bedrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Dining table that seats six with four bar stools at the breakfast bar.
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Master bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV and balcony access.
• Second bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• Third bedroom has two queen-sized beds and a TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Beach, Beach Front, Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, DVD, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, Disinfected, Elevator, Enhanced Cleaning, Ice Maker, Internet, Internet Access, Iron and Board, Kitchen, Laundry, Microwave, Ocean, Ocean Front, Ocean View, Outdoor Pool, Patio, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Satellite or Cable, Self Check-In, Sundeck, TV, WIFI, Washing Machine, Water View
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed, the second car is first come, first serve.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal