|Primary Bedroom King|
|Second Bedroom Full (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
Phoenix V 1015 is a two-bedroom, two-bath condo that has amazing Gulf-front views from the 10th floor.
• Access to the gulf-front balcony is from the living room and primary bedroom.
• Tiled flooring is throughout the unit.
• There is a fully equipped kitchen with beautiful granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining room table seats four.
• Full-size washer and dryer are inside the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper with a flat-screen TV and a ceiling fan.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a wall-mounted TV and a ceiling fan.
• The second bedroom has two full-size beds with a TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Basketball Court, Beach, Beach Front, Big Screen TV, Boardwalk, Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Patio, DVD, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, Disinfected, Elevator, Enhanced Cleaning, Gazebo, Gulf Facing Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Jacuzzi, Kitchen, Laundry, Microwave, Outdoor Pool, Patio, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Racquetball Court, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Spa, Splash Pad Waterpark, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer, Water View
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking passes at the front desk upon arrival ($50.00 each plus tax) limit 2 (cash or check only)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal