Phoenix on the Bay 1-1215
***Beginning 12/12/22, the association will be recoating the elevator landings. Week of 12/12/22 - SW and NE elevators will be impacted, and not available until floor coating has been completed and fully cured/dried. Week of 12/19/22 - SE and NW elevators will be impacted.***
***The lazy river and south pool areas will be closed beginning 1/7/2023 and is expected to reopen mid March; however, work is weather permitting and dates are subject to change. Expect a fair amount of dust and noise.***
Phoenix on the Bay 1-1215 is a three-bedroom, three-bath condo located on the second floor that has great views and all the amenities that you could ask for.
• Access to the balcony from the living room and primary bedroom.
• Tile flooring is throughout the living areas and there is carpet in the bedrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen with beautiful granite countertops. The dining room table seats six and there are three additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer in the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper and balcony access.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV. The primary bathroom features a jetted tub.
• The second bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• The third bedroom has a queen-size bed and a set of twin bunk beds with a TV. *Children six years or younger should not be permitted on the top bunk.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Parking, Covered Patio, DVD, Dishwasher, Disinfected, Dock, Elevator, Enhanced Cleaning, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Jacuzzi, Kiddie Pool, Kitchen, Laundry, Lazy River, Microwave, Outdoor Pool, Patio, Pickle Ball, Picnic Area, Pier, Private Balcony, Putting Green, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Self Check-In, Sundeck, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer, Water Slide, Water View
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
There is a boat launch and fish cleaning station, and boat slips are available to rent (cost depends on the size of the boat, $25 up to $60 per day). Trailer parking is also available at $5 per night on a first-come-first-serve basis on site.
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking passes at the front desk ($55 each) limit 2 (cash or check only)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Larry Hutto with World Impact Real Estate Orange Beach
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579