We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from living room.
• Ceramic tile throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen that is updated with stainless steel appliances, dining room has seating for four with two additional stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit.
• Living room has a sleeper sofa with a 43" flat screen TV/BluRay.
• Master bedroom has a queen size bed with a 32" TV.
• There is a set of bunks built into an alcove in the hallway that are perfect for the children.
• Wireless internet is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Free Parking, Heated Indoor Pool, Heated Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**No RVs or trailers
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Kristy Doggett with Romar Beach Realty or click here to see properties for sale.
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Jodie - Thank you so much for your recent stay in Tidewater 807. We are thrilled that you enjoyed it! We appreciate all of the feedback - I'm happy to report that the sliding door has been fixed and is working fine now. We look forward to seeing you again!
Thank you for your recent stay! Now that we are aware of the AC and dryer we will have them evaluated for repair if needed. We would have gladly sent maintenance out for assistance while you were vacationing. The unit is certainly conveniently located to local island favorites. Thank you for pointing out the beautiful view. Unfortunately the mattress is a new purchase that has been made this year. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear you enjoyed your stay. Saddened to hear of the complaint with the mattress, as it is a new memory foam queen mattress. Purchases such as that are left strictly up to the owner of the unit. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! Glad to know you enjoyed the view, the updated kitchen, and the convenience of being right on the beach. Saddened to hear of your terrible nights. I am happy to report the mattress is brand new. Purchased shortly before your arrival specifically for the unit, a brand new memory foam queen mattress. I can only assume that ones opinions of comfort must vary. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!